• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Bulls Fans Take Notice...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

These guys up dont dont mess around when it comes to tailgating. We were driving around campus last night and they were already set up, already bbq-ing and already playing beer pong. It was unbelieveable. I thought we did well last weekend showing up to the stadium 5 hours before the game. Even the kids at the student chruch housing were set up and tailgating.

I know that if we tried to show up to the stadium a few minutes before hte stadium lots opened, much less the night before, TPD would be chasing us home, but it is still super impressive.

What was also super impressive was that at the Wal-Mart they had almost an AU "store." Instead of having a bank, or nail salon like most Wal-Marts, it was all Auburn gear. They had as much stuff in there as they do at the bookstore. I wish there was more community support in Tampa, but I guess that is the difference between a small college town that lives and dies with the team and a big city like Tampa and a new football team.

• Content Count:  1,797

Yeah, the Wal-Mart in Troy, AL has a 'Troy store' in the front with Troy stuff.  It's pretty cool because it is one of those 24 hour Wal-Marts.  You would think that Wal-Marts near campus would carry USF stuff like that.

Normal

• Content Count:  12,293

thats the difference between living in some small little college town and living in one of the larger cities in the country.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,549
  • Days Won:  29

And just a reminder ... don't plan on getting out fast ... crowded leaving that area after a game.

Just stay in the stadium and celebrate for a while.  ;D

Go BULLS !!!

Archived