What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

Top 25?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  563
  • Days Won:  0

Do you guys think we  will see 5 BE teams in the  top 25  at  any point this year?Nati should be 5-0 before starting Conf. play.If we beat either AU or WVU we should be ranked  also.We should  beat  UNC and UCF and tht would give us a 5-1 rec.

I was telling  one  of  my boys  this yesterday only to hear the guys on ESPN to say  it  later...what do you guys  think???

• Content Count:  12,075
  • Days Won:  20

If USF beats Auburn then you will have 4 teams from the BIG EAST in the top25. If Cincy keeps winning then they may get in as well making it 5. Can you imagine that for the BIG EAST??? Having 5 teams in a conference with only 8 teams??? It is funny because Pitt has all these great recruiting classes, yet they are no way near the TOP 25 right now.  You would think Pitt would be on that list.

• Content Count:  349

If USF beats Auburn then you will have 4 teams from the BIG EAST in the top25. If Cincy keeps winning then they may get in as well making it 5. Can you imagine that for the BIG EAST??? Having 5 teams in a conference with only 8 teams??? It is funny because Pitt has all these great recruiting classes, yet they are no way near the TOP 25 right now.  You would think Pitt would be on that list.

I think Pitt will be the surpriser team this year in the BEast. After seeing UofLs first 2 games, I don't think they can run the table. They WILL have a rough time with us and Cinci if UofL doesn't improve their D. Both of our Ds are good enough to be able to keep Brohm in check and let our offense score enough to pull out the wins. Of course, UofL vs. WVU could likely set some kind of NCAA scoring record since both have mediocre at best Ds.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I think Pitt will be the surpriser team this year in the BEast.

Let's wait until they play a good team before we see what they are all about. They go to Michigan State next week, so we'll see if they are getting better, or if they will have another bowless season under Wanny.

• Content Count:  349

I think Pitt will be the surpriser team this year in the BEast.

Let's wait until they play a good team before we see what they are all about. They go to Michigan State next week, so we'll see if they are getting better, or if they will have another bowless season under Wanny.

I say surpriser, because I think they will be a bit better than they're expected to be... UofL, WVU and Rutgers are considered the top by most, with USF and Cinci both being known as potential challengers to the top (so not a surprise when they beat a Top 3 team), but I think Pitt could surprise a few teams this year and pull a surprising upset somewhere.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Fair enough. What do you expect out of Pitt?

I see them losing to Michigan State, Virginia, Cincy, UL, WVU, Rutgers and USF. Hell, UConn could beat them.

Archived