• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You guys don't actually think.......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Days Won:  0

Hey Guys.....Just wanted to drop in and give yall a Go BULLS.  Yall played a Hell of a game last night and in reality it shouldve been worse.  I'm a Hardcore Auburn Fan, the type that thinks if my team is playing ****** that they should get their Teeth Kicked down their throat.  For those that went to the game, I was the guy in the Auburn straw hat sitting behind the USF Band.  I'll say this, yall travel with the best of 'em.  I didn't take the trip to Toomer's Corner, but I was wondering if any USF fans decided to Roll the corner with Green and Gold toilet paper........If not, yall shouldve, because yall deserved it.  Again, congratulations and good luck against UWV, UL, and Rutgers.  Here's to hoping yall come out Victorious.  As for the guy that said something about me giving him my hat, I know you were just having fun, but I was going to give you my hat after the game.  Instead I just gave you a High Five.  I'm not sure if my Email address is showing, but I'd like a Newsletter.....Seriously.  I've been pulling for the Bulls since '99.  Anywho, Peace Out.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  21,279
  • Days Won:  10

Prowler I missed the game because I am in Paris France, but it was nice to wake up and find out we won.  Good luck to your guys and I hope we put the fire in your team to beat Florida.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,566
  • Days Won:  29

Prowler,

Glad to have your support.

Was a great game. Hope we can meet again.

Go BULLS !!!

Archived