• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thank You BleacherBull!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Had a chance to put faces with names of BullPenners last evening at the Bavarian House.  I want to thank BleacherBull for hosting the get-together.  I think everyone there enjoyed themselves, I know I did!

The food and beverages weren't bad either!!!!  LOL

Mike G was there with his trusty camera, so be prepared for some hot pictures.

GO BULLS!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

We had a blast last night!  Thanks so much Bleacher!  That place was great, and the people were so nice!

• Content Count:  443
  • Days Won:  0

thanks for putting this together..had a great time..nice to meet all I did. The German Beer was great..again thanks BleacherBull

• Content Count:  971

You're welcome everyone (oder bitte schoen, as they say in Deutschland)!  I think most everyone had a good time.  I can certainly say the folks from Columbus enjoyed having you there!  Monika W., the owner of the Bavarian House, was in awe that we consumed 216 Tucher drafts, which works out to 108 liters, or about two kegs.  About half of that was consumed during the first hour or so.  Hopefully, that will end all future predictions that BleacherBull would ever allow a Bulls event to run out of beer.  In hindsight, I should have looked into getting a second tap, so the golden elixir could have flowed quicker.  But, I think everyone had their fill before the end of the night.

Thanks MikeG for all the great pictures (we gave him exclusive media credentials for this important event).  After MikeG called it a night, the Bulls took over the dance floor, shaking their collective booties until about midnight.  We're certainly glad MikeG was not there to document these activities.  I left about 1245am.  That's all the news from the Columbus BULLSfest 2007.  Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  971

One interesting side note to the BULLSfest . . .  thanks to JimUSFSig, the Auburn beat writer for our local paper wanted to publicize our little gathering before the event and obtain quotes from our traveling fans.  I didn't mind any pub after the event, but I didn't want her writings to attract any crazy Auburn fans interested in a possible confrontation.  So I asked her not to publish anything beforehand, and she didn't.  With that decision, we were rewarded with an evening free of any "War Eagle" shouts and such, which are fairly common in this town on a normal day.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  139

excellent time -- loved the media credential thing-- that was cool

img94271nh2.jpg

lol

• Content Count:  473

Hearty thanks, also, from amie_abull & Mike!!  We had a great time BleacherBull - we hope Monika enjoys her new green & gold hat and wears it proudly when she roots for the BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!    :gobulls  :gobulls  :gobulls

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,554
  • Days Won:  29

Wasn't there, but THANX to BleacherBULL for hosting this event for BULL Nation !

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,974
  • Days Won:  469

Super of BleacherBull to do this..looked like a lot of fun.  Every Bull that can shoudl look to host events tied around the games.  Great stuff!

And yeah MamaBull, I saw the "hot" pictures...  :)

Archived