What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

Well Auburn fans.......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,044
  • Days Won:  20

the time is getting near to kickoff. All I want to say is that most of you have been pretty kind and respectful towards USF.  I am hoping for a good game that will hopefully end up on ESPN Classic one day. As a USF fan, I have tremendous respect towards the Auburn program, and I can only hope that USF will join the college football elite pretty soon. May both of our teams play like champs, and may the best team win. GO BULLS!!!!!!

• Content Count:  12,291
  • Days Won:  0

i agree, the auburn fans that have came over to this site are much better then the ones ive seen on the auburn sites.....

• Content Count:  134

Same to you guys, I'll be on here after the game win or lose.  We should try to get a home and home one day.  You guys take care!!

War Eagle

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  36,880
  • Days Won:  28

I enjoy college football and having "fun" with the opponents.

No matter the outcome, I Love my BULLS and will be ready for UNC in 2 weeks.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  23

Thanks for the classy post.  Bulls fans that go to the game will find that the vast majority of Auburn's fans will be very hospitable and welcome them with open arms.  We love college football and pride ourselves on showing others our southern hospitality.  That really doesn't apply to teams like Alabama, LSU and Florida.

BTW, after the game, you may as well tailgate a while longer because the traffic will be terrible.  We're a small town that becomes the 5th largest in the state (by population) on game days.

Here's hoping no one gets seriously injured and we see a good, clean, hard-fought battle.

War Eagle and Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  5

i agree, the auburn fans that have came over to this site are much better then the ones ive seen on the auburn sites.....

There's a good number of folks that post on our boards that aren't really Auburn fans. Lots of pot stirrers and imposters.

It's been fun stopping by this week. You guys have a great board - lots of football smarts and funny stuff. I've also loved having the game previewed in the local media (us AU folks don't get a lot of coverage in Tampa Bay).

Good luck tonight!

• Content Count:  12,044
  • Days Won:  20

St Pete Tiger,

I agree that teams have their pot stirrers and imposters. USF has some UCF fans that pose as USF fans, and they basically go out of their way to trash all our opponnents message boards just to make USF look bad. I am sure Auburn has a lot of those imposters out there, so I totally understand. With that note. Lets hope for a good clean game with no one getting injured. This game is big for USF, but both teams have the big conference games coming up which determine the BCS bids.  Good luck once again to Auburn well except for tonight. GO BULLS AND WAR EAGLE!!!!!

Archived