• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

alright

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

I left another comment on Ammari Jackson's profile so you can all get off my back now and focus on more important things like the Auburn game tomorrow. There were 5 guys in my stats class talking about driving up to this game, I was so jealous of them. Lucky bastards getting to have time time of their lives, but as the Bulls program improves there will be more games like this. Big game though, if they are to knock off the #13 team in the nation in their huge stadium that would be a gigantic step for USF, even bigger than the bowl win.

• Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

I agree in that this game would be huge if USF wins for obvious reasons. However, I feel confident that the USF program is going to continue to climb up no matter what happens against Auburn. To be only 7pt underdogs for a game on the road against Auburn should tell everyone on how fast the USF program is growing. Never did I thought that some experts are predicting a USF win on the road against Auburn. The respect for our program is growins, so I can only imagine how much the respect will grow if we beat Auburn. Just something to think about before this opportunity to excell!!!! GO BULLS!!!!

• Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

It just amazes me how it happened so fast. After 2004, I thought the Bulls were in deep trouble going from the C-USA to an even tougher conference and taking Louisville with them. I thought 2005 would be a long season, especially with Julmiste at QB yet if the Bulls could have won at UConn they would have been playing for a BCS Bowl game against West Virginia. Then in 2006 the Bulls beat West Virginia on the road and won a bowl. If they won road games against Kansas and Cincinnati like they should have and still won their bowl they would have been 11-2 plus they had Rutgers on the ropes too.

The more I think about things the more confident I am about the Auburn game today. But I also approach this game with a lot of apprehension because even if we keep it close and lose tough, there will be no moral victory and a crushing loss might spell doom to the season. You saw what happened to Fresno State in '05 after their tough game against USC and there are other examples thats just the first one that came to my head.

Still, I can't wait for this game.

Archived