• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Rutgers vs. Navy

PitBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  400
  • Days Won:  0

anyone watching this game right now?  Rutgers looks very efficient and sound on both sides of the ball.. I really like RU's pro-style offense.. i've never been a fan of the spread-offense.. i think the pro-style is more conducive to developing players for the pro level (as well as recruiting players in hopes of learning how to become "pro-style" players)..

I know there's already a thread of Mike Teel and Tiquan Underwood, but they are looking good.. Teel, this year, reminds me of Jason Campbell his senior year.. it looks like the light has just come on for him.

• Content Count:  294

Yeah - they look good. It's nice to see, and overall, the Big East is getting lots of good press.

• Content Count:  66,048
  • Days Won:  172

anyone watching this game right now?  Rutgers looks very efficient and sound on both sides of the ball.. I really like RU's pro-style offense.. i've never been a fan of the spread-offense.. i think the pro-style is more conducive to developing players for the pro level (as well as recruiting players in hopes of learning how to become "pro-style" players)..

I know there's already a thread of Mike Teel and Tiquan Underwood, but they are looking good.. Teel, this year, reminds me of Jason Campbell his senior year.. it looks like the light has just come on for him.

rutgers is well balance

usf's offense is not fun to watch

• Content Count:  358

Anyone f'ckin' surprised by f'ckin' Rutgers fans lack of f'ckin' class?  I'm not f'ckin' surprised.  I mean, come on, they're from f'ckin' New Jersey!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_blogs/football/ncaa/2007/09/rutgers-students-embarrass-school.html

Archived