• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who will be the worst team in the NFL?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

WTF- I type in and post JoeBulls and it comes up JoeBulls and there is no sign of an edit 2 hours later.

let me try this again a-r-i and it comes up JoeBulls

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

WTF- I type in and post ari and it comes up JoeBulls and there is no sign of an edit 2 hours later.

It's been doing that for months ...... Someone explained, I think, but I forget the reasoning.... surprisingly.

• Content Count:  1,911

Buffalo

How is that a shot at me?  Im a Jets fan.  ???

I'm old and senile ..... but I could have sworn someone on here was ...

Maybe you confused him with someone else like Ari or................. ;)

I really didn't want to go there but I could have sworn I had a back and forth with someone about that old coot, Ralph Wilson ..... and I thought it was Herm.

it must have been Reub, he is a big bills fan.  miss that dude, he is expecting his 2nd baby in a few months.  he should be on the site...what a bulls fan. 

Arii is JoeBulls, JoeBulls is the name Arii used when he was banned from the site and was using a "hide my ip address" website just to get on. 

called me 100 times from auburn tonight.  sounded like fun.  another original 1997 bull.  atta boys. 

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I don't hold it against you.  Jets fans need anything they can cling to.  Its been a long journey near the bottom of the league.  It must suck to see the Pats have a QB like Brady, while you are stuck with Pennington.  It isn't possible to have a man crush on him because he's a she.  No man QB would be that delicate.  The over under on him getting a season ending injury is 4 games.

Wow, 1 game and he almost got his season ending injury. 

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

depends on if Brady Quinn starts...

• Content Count:  400

hopefully the bucs.

that way our new coach will be able to pick from brian brohm or darren mcfadden.. that's a toughy.. the more i watch brohm, the more he reminds me of peyton manning.  i'm ready to put this bucs season behind me and start rebuilding the franchise with a new coach.  actually, i'm excited about who the glazers would pick.  i'd love to get patriots coach or mike singletary.

• Content Count:  1,812

hopefully the bucs.

that way our new coach will be able to pick from brian brohm or darren mcfadden.. that's a toughy.. the more i watch brohm, the more he reminds me of peyton manning.  i'm ready to put this bucs season behind me and start rebuilding the franchise with a new coach.  actually, i'm excited about who the glazers would pick.  i'd love to get patriots coach or mike singletary.

Not so fast young man

Archived