• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student Bulls Club Road Trip Live Blog!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  866
  • Days Won:  0

Greetings from I-75!  We’re off and running here on our way to lovely Montgomery, Alabama.  Slightly behind schedule because of SBC member Kyle, but we are on the road.  Kyle decided the difference between 6:30 and 7:20 was just a microscopic blip considering the continuum of earth’s history, but it’s fine because if there’s a humiliating task that will need to be completed by someone, we’ll know where to turn. 

Your chaperones for this trip are yours truly alongside USF Ticket Sales guru and all-around genius Mike Stuben.  We’re theoretically charged with keeping order, but the cats tend to herd themselves so we really just sort of make sure everyone is on the bus and the donuts are fresh. 

Generally we decide which movie to watch via pure democracy in the Greek tradition, but this morning yours truly wasn’t in the mood for populism.  To kick off what will be a great college road trip, I decided to go with the greatest college movie of them all.  The Double Secret Probation Edition.

Toga!  Toga!  Toga!

IMG_0387.sized.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  701

i don't see any "road sodas"  ;D

After an uninteresting rest stop… we’ve decided our second film should remind us that if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.  How Rip Torn didn’t get an Oscar nomination for his tour de force as Patches is the biggest Academy voting crime since Spielberg got passed over for E.T. 

Discussion has focused on several things, such as how are we going to get people to the UConn men’s soccer game and the UCF volleyball game this Thursday, how many times we’ll show our 3-back set in Jordan-Hare, and how much face paint will we need Saturday night.  In a word…. Awesome.

Pardon the lack of an Annie Leibovitz intern out here, but we’ll do the best we can with inferior equipment and talent.  Not to mention snarky comments. 

Bus2.jpg

Bus3.jpg

fixed image links

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Great to see a bus full of Bulls fans on their way - thanks for the blog - we look forward to reading about the trip.

Go BULLS!

• Content Count:  3,103

trip probably isn't the same without me there.

• Content Count:  3,103

trip probably isn't the same without me there.

:nope :Duh

(cue crickets)

it was a joke, and i was the loudest person in SBC last year.

And we are now LIVE from the road!  Following the purchase of a ac/dc converter that plugs into the bus cigarette lighter, we can now update without killing batteries on the cell phone and computer.  Prepare for hardcore blogging to ensue!

After a stop in lovely Marianna, Florida (the pride of Exit 142), we’re back and reloaded after a lunch stop where everyone hit either Pizza Hut, Ruby Tuesday’s, or the Waffle House.  But what’s better than snarky pictures of a roadtrip… that’s right, absolutely nothing.

We’re also looking for great signs to take to the game tomorrow… any suggestions everyone?

Bus5.jpg

bus4.jpg

Archived