• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

things are getting heated @ auburn board

Matt

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,566
  • Days Won:  29

Anyone that bases thoughts on somebody's posts on a message board is not into reality.

It's bantering back and forth with facts and opinions.

I've posted(including this) and with my opinion stating that our D is better, it's turned into "smack" ... some people take a thought and reply with an answer to a thought that wasn't even posted. I challenged a Miami poster during the summer and offered hundreds of dollars for him to simply post my statement that "he said I typed" in a reply ... never did, just went on long replies with crap.

Simple reminder, posts on a message board does nothing to harm USF's Great Reputation.

Go BULLS !!!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  16
  • Days Won:  0

I think that USF will get Everyones attention Saturday night, for the ones that stay up to watch the game, and I'm not talking about yall beating AU, but with the way yall bring it.  I am an Auburn Man and I don't usually Smack/Trash talk, mainly because I don't like having it Blow Up in my face the next day at work or on a Message Board.  I will say this, Auburn is going to bring their A game because they are tired of hearing ALL the talk about how they almost got beat by K State, you guys will be seeing a different Auburn team out there, than the product that was on the field last Saturday.  So, my advice is that yall had better bring your Dinner Pale (I was going to say Lunch Pale, but since it'll be dinner time....), because it is going to be a Long Dawg Fight.  Hopefully we'll come out Victorious, but if not then, we'll go back to the drawing board on Monday.  I've been watching your Coach since he was the Co-DC at K State under B. Snyder.  And, I loved it when he turned down the bamer job.  He and Coach Tuberville are actually pretty good friends, this last time that uat (University of alabama in tuscalooser) contacted Coach JL he called Coach TT about the job and asked him what he thought about it.....Thank God, uat chose Shula. lol.

Good Luck Saturday, because yall might need it.....If (That's a big if) we can contain yalls QB Grothe, Mike Ford and Ben Williams, Amarri Jackson and Marcus Edwards.  And, we'll need to take Ben Moffitt off of his game.  Since writing down some of yalls playmakers, my hopes are becoming slightly dim.....lol.  Oh Well, Peace Out...and for the ones making the trip, be safe and watch out for the Boys in Blue (I'm not talking about the AU players, I'm talking about the State Troopers).  I'll leave yall with this....Here's what yall might see Sat. night,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTn-cR2jxMs&mode=related&search=

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,566
  • Days Won:  29

Bottom Line: The better team(that day) will win Saturday.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  2,363

I think that USF will get Everyones attention Saturday night, for the ones that stay up to watch the game, and I'm not talking about yall beating AU, but with the way yall bring it.  I am an Auburn Man and I don't usually Smack/Trash talk, mainly because I don't like having it Blow Up in my face the next day at work or on a Message Board.  I will say this, Auburn is going to bring their A game because they are tired of hearing ALL the talk about how they almost got beat by K State, you guys will be seeing a different Auburn team out there, than the product that was on the field last Saturday.  So, my advice is that yall had better bring your Dinner Pale (I was going to say Lunch Pale, but since it'll be dinner time....), because it is going to be a Long Dawg Fight.  Hopefully we'll come out Victorious, but if not then, we'll go back to the drawing board on Monday.  I've been watching your Coach since he was the Co-DC at K State under B. Snyder.  And, I loved it when he turned down the bamer job.  He and Coach Tuberville are actually pretty good friends, this last time that uat (University of alabama in tuscalooser) contacted Coach JL he called Coach TT about the job and asked him what he thought about it.....Thank God, uat chose Shula. lol.

Good Luck Saturday, because yall might need it.....If (That's a big if) we can contain yalls QB Grothe, Mike Ford and Ben Williams, Amarri Jackson and Marcus Edwards.  And, we'll need to take Ben Moffitt off of his game.  Since writing down some of yalls playmakers, my hopes are becoming slightly dim.....lol.  Oh Well, Peace Out...and for the ones making the trip, be safe and watch out for the Boys in Blue (I'm not talking about the AU players, I'm talking about the State Troopers).  I'll leave yall with this....Here's what yall might see Sat. night,

Seen that video once before... I always replace "This land was green and good" with "this land is green and gold!"

• Content Count:  16

My Prediction...This might sound like Lou Holtz here but, whoever scores the most points should win the game.   ;D

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

if we contain yall's qb and yall's rb's, and we play our A game on offense, we will have a good chance to beat yall. good luck to yall too, bc yall might need it more than us. wait, i forgot, yall have that sec speed which we dont have, oh well. heres to a good game tomorrow night i reckon

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Anyone that bases thoughts on somebody's posts on a message board is not into reality.

It's bantering back and forth with facts and opinions.

I've posted(including this) and with my opinion stating that our D is better, it's turned into "smack" ... some people take a thought and reply with an answer to a thought that wasn't even posted. I challenged a Miami poster during the summer and offered hundreds of dollars for him to simply post my statement that "he said I typed" in a reply ... never did, just went on long replies with crap.

Simple reminder, posts on a message board does nothing to harm USF's Great Reputation.

Go BULLS !!!

Yes it doesnt hurt USF's rep but it does hurt USF's fan bases' rep.  Some posters have been doing their best knight light impersonation on the AU board all week. 

• Content Count:  12,293

i think every fan base as "internet" fans that go around to other message boards and act like idiots.

the biggest impression USF fans will make are the ones who will be up in Auburn tomorrow.

so behave!  sorta.....

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I'm all about smack talk.  All about how our team is the best in the nation.  I'm talking about lines like "Deliverance U", or "Buck Tooth Hillbillies".  Before you post, think to yourself, "Would Don Imus get fired for saying this?"  If the answer is Yes, you shouldn't post it. 

Now, about the speed on defense...

Archived