• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

things are getting heated @ auburn board

Matt

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Yeah.....the "Deliverance U" thing has been done so many times.

The whole ripping schools in Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi thing for being in "the South" is tired and unoriginal.

I've spent a lot of time in some of these states, and to be honest, Florida has their own share of the very same types.

Let's do something that at least makes sense.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

Being from Kentucky, I'm perplexed as to why you'd leave out the Bluegrass State MAB?

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

fans talk crap on message boards...its what they do.

ive seen howie P at pretty much all our opponet's sites and he handles himself very well.  gives enough facts to back up his opinions.  the auburn fans are just having a hard time swallowing that there could be a team not in the SEC that might be faster on the defensive side of the ball then they are.

i guess we will have to wait and see.

i just hope for a good game and if we lose i hope its not because of 1 specific thing (blown call, fumble, etc)  but i expect us to go in there ready to play and hang from the first play till the last.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Yeah.....the "Deliverance U" thing has been done so many times.

The whole ripping schools in Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi thing for being in "the South" is tired and unoriginal.

I've spent a lot of time in some of these states, and to be honest, Florida has their own share of the very same types.

Let's do something that at least makes sense.

True.  They are called gatorfans.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Being from Kentucky, I'm perplexed as to why you'd leave out the Bluegrass State MAB?

True, true.

Kentucky could have been thrown in there, as is the case with Georgia (where Deliverance was actually filmed, by the way), Louisiana, Arkansas, South Carolina, and the like.

You know, people from those states could always issue a rebuttal by bringing up the ol' "hanging chad" stuff, you know?

Remember......."Flori-duh!"

• Content Count:  808

Yes, the general banter is:

Auburn Fan: We are mighty Auburn, and have dominated the SEC for years. We don't know who you are.

Howie: Our Defense is ranked over yours. Here's a link.

Auburn Fan: Don't both us with petty stats and facts. We are Auburn. Stop posting here. We hate you

This is why I don't like the SEC. They hear so much that the SEC teams are men among boys, that they will dispute hard facts and rationalize them. You could have the #1 defense in the entire country and they would laugh in your face if you brought it up.

I echo Rezz's comments

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

Now...did the Gators bring that attitude to the SEC or vice versa?

• Content Count:  2,523

True, true.

Kentucky could have been thrown in there, as is the case with Georgia (where Deliverance was actually filmed, by the way), Louisiana, Arkansas, South Carolina, and the like.

You know, people from those states could always issue a rebuttal by bringing up the ol' "hanging chad" stuff, you know?

Remember......."Flori-duh!"

That's what talking SMACK is all about.  You've got to be able to take it to dish it and then have some more after their best shot.  Without smack, college football is easily the  dumbest sport of all.  Think about it, the smack is all that matters in the end.  We beat YOU!  That's the only SURE THING in the entire sport.

The champion each season is a joke with no playoff system and the whole thing is set up by VOTES by idiots.  The only thing that is sure at the end of the day is who you beat head to head.

Even quoting stats in college football is laughable bc the schedules are so far apart from team to team as there's no "control" setting up these schedules and there's over 119 teams involved and the past 100 years of these programs figure into the rankings of these teams TODAY!  Ever heard of anything more unscientific?

So yeah, it may be tired, but hearing smack on the radio EVERY DAY this weak about how PITIFUL these clowns here (I live in Alabama) think we are; I'll be more than happy to throw any smack, no matter how tired it may be to stir the pot and have some fun. 

Smack is what college football is all about bc everything else is all opinion to.

• Content Count:  936

Guess im the only one who thinks Howie looks like the UCF fans do on here  ???

To quote one of their posters:

" Either way, please stop posting on our boards after Saturday....this is without a boubt, the most annoying fanbase of posters that I can remember in quite awhile"

Great rep hes helping us build with other fan bases. 

Agreed. Which is why I'm not posting in that thread. I want other teams to respect us and acknowledge we are respectable adults..

That thread does the opposite. I don't want another ECU game. Those were some awful fans..

Archived