• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ben Moffitt breaks down Auburn.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Ben reminds me somewhat of Zach Thomas. Someone who's supposed to be too small, and too slow to play middle linebacker, but all he does is make plays

Seems to me ben is neither too small (6'2", 240 lbs.) nor too slow.

Ben covers a lot of ground.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Ben reminds me somewhat of Zach Thomas. Someone who's supposed to be too small, and too slow to play middle linebacker, but all he does is make plays

Seems to me ben is neither too small (6'2", 240 lbs.) nor too slow.

Ben covers a lot of ground.

Yeah very bad comparison.  Seems like every time there is a good white MLB everyone always rushes to compare them to Thomas.  If your over 6ft you cant be compared to the 5' 11" with cleats on Thomas (he was also closer to 220 when he entered the league). 

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Alright, so maybe a bad comparison on my part, but I know I read someone's evaluation (honestly can't remember who) which made him out to be an over achiever for someone of his "limited size/speed/athletic ability" or something of that nature. Could have been old, or not, I don't remember. And no, I didn't make the comparison because they are both white linebackers. It's whatever, I'm just glad to have been able to watch Ben the last 4 years.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Alright, so maybe a bad comparison on my part, but I know I read someone's evaluation (honestly can't remember who) which made him out to be an over achiever for someone of his "limited size/speed/athletic ability" or something of that nature. Could have been old, or not, I don't remember. And no, I didn't make the comparison because they are both white linebackers. It's whatever, I'm just glad to have been able to watch Ben the last 4 years.

Most important thing

Archived