• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If game starts at 8:15 central when does eagle do his thing?

T-Man

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23
  • Days Won:  0

Pour whatever you're drinking into a cup and you'll be fine.  You just can't carry it into the stadium.  Bring/sneak in anything you want to drink (alcohol) because there is no beer or any other alcohol  sold in the stadium.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

i'd love to shoot that **** pigeon out the air when it flies over the stadium

classy

• Content Count:  1,297

what's a Spirit March?

I'm pretty sure it's when all the Auburn players get hugged up and walk down the main street from the Athletic facilities on campus to the stadium.  One thing I'm sure of is I'll be drinking beer by my grill goodies while this is going on.  It's a dry stadium so I have to take advantage of precious beer drinking time. 

Oh and could you image USF walking from their athletic facility to Ray Jay.  They would lose every game from exhaustion alone.

what's a Spirit March?

I'm pretty sure it's when all the Auburn players get hugged up and walk down the main street from the Athletic facilities on campus to the stadium.  One thing I'm sure of is I'll be drinking beer by my grill goodies while this is going on.  It's a dry stadium so I have to take advantage of precious beer drinking time. 

Oh and could you image USF walking from their athletic facility to Ray Jay.  They would lose every game from exhaustion alone.

No, that's Tiger Walk - at 6:00pm.

I am guessing that "Spirit March" is the cheerleaders lead the fans from "Tiger Team Village" to the stadium.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Wow, other events that lead up to the game! Hmmm... that sure would be nice at our games.

• Content Count:  1,297

what's a Spirit March?

No, that's Tiger Walk - at 6:00pm.

I am guessing that "Spirit March" is the cheerleaders lead the fans from "Tiger Team Village" to the stadium.

Geez........even the cheerleaders get their own march??!!  That's crazy........

I'm jealous.  8)

• Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

We could have a strip club march (just go from one strip club to the next until you get to the stadium) :o

Wow, other events that lead up to the game! Hmmm... that sure would be nice at our games.

They ARE nice at our games.

For example: the Cheerleaders, Sun Dolls and HOT always perform on the South Side of the stadium before entering...

USF also has a new tradition of students running with the Bulls as they take the field...

We don't have a "Bulls Town" tent village (UNC did, by the way) because there really isn't any place for it... and a "Bulls Walk" is a bit moot when it's more like a "Bulls Disembarkation" as they get off the team buses.

• Content Count:  1,260

tiger_retireweb.jpg

Here is the schedule from the Auburn Gameday site:

Saturday, Sept 8

4:00 p.m. (5:00pm EDT) Tiger Tailgate at Plainsman Park featuring a pre-game meal and college football on 10 televisions. Open to the public. (Right Field Patio - Plainsman Park)

4:00 p.m. (5:00pm EDT) Tiger Team Village opens (Coliseum Lawn) featuring interactive games, sponsor sampling and the Auburn Network Tiger Tailgate Show (6-8 p.m.)

4:00 - 5:15 p.m. (5:00 - 6:15pm EDT) Coliseum Ticket Office (Will Call/Sales) opens (Coliseum- 2nd Level)

6:00 p.m. (7:00pm EDT) Gates open

Stadium Box Office (Will Call/Sales) opens (West Ticket Booth)

Tiger Walk

6:35 p.m. (7:35pm EDT)Spirit March

7:45 p.m. (8:45pm EDT) Tigers Unlimited Recognition

7:47 p.m. (8:47pm EDT) Col. Bob McCutchen Recognition

7:50 p.m. (8:50pm EDT) Flight of the Eagle

7:52 p.m. (8:52pm EDT) Band Pre-Game Show Begins

8:00.30 p.m. (9:00.30pm EDT) AU Rev-Up Video

8:01.30pm (9:01.30pm EDT) USF takes the field

8:02 p.m. (9:02pm EDT) AU takes the field

8:05 p.m. (9:05pm EDT) Kick-off

Halftime:

USF Marching Band

Auburn University Marching Band

1:00 a.m. (2:00am EDT)  2,500 Out of towners storm the field and take down the goalposts in jubilation  ;D

Archived