What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

Clucko picks USF, CFN staff pick Auburn

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,498
  • Days Won:  6

Kinda funny... I think we have a history of doing well when Clucko is on our side...

9:00 PM South Florida at Auburn -6

Fiu - AU      Rich - AU      John –  AU    Zemek -  AU

MB -  AU    WIS – AU*    [glow=yellow,2,300]Clucko - USF[/glow]    PICK - AU 

http://cfn.scout.com/2/676410.html

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  251
  • Days Won:  1

Last week they all picked FSU to beat Clemson and Clucko was the only one to pick Clemson... Give that chicken some credit!

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

hopefully his track record continues!!!!

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Clucko is my favorite chicken ever, well besides the chickens i eat. 

• Content Count:  695

Yeah sadly that chicken usually is better at picking games than the CFN staff, but that will be a good thing for USF hopefully. Still who in their right mind besides USF fans would pick USF?

I'm not trying to stir up anything, but after the way the O-line looked against Elon how in the hell can the line be expected to keep Auburn from getting to Grothe. The Tigers probably wont even need to blitz that much which means the linebackers can stay back in coverage which means not only will Grothe not have much time to find a target but he also will have a tough time finding an open receiver. The Bulls better try to establish the ground game early with Mike Ford, so that way the play action plays open up because if they dont the Tigers will just provide pressure and it will be an ugly game. Plus I don't expect to see Grothe running too wildly in this one, those Auburn defenders are just way too fast.

So I can understand why the CFN guys would all pick Auburn, good to see the chicken on our side though.

• Content Count:  115

Colby -

You make strong points about our Oline vs their D front 4, but you make no mention about their line vs our front 4...  We do have the week one sack leader and a host of other grinders on our d line, that are going to be head up against an Oline that looked pathetic in their first contest.  Right now I like our situation better than theirs, Will Grothe be preasured all day, for sure, but unlike Cox at least he can get out of trouble.  Cox is like a statue waiting to be taken down, I think we are going to tea off on him all day... If C Rob is able to play up to his abilities I full expect a West Virginia like strip and score situation at some point...  Having said all that I do understand why most "experts" are picking AU, they have the history, home field advantage, and assumed better players...  Saturday is going to be eye opening for those experts.

• Content Count:  12,291

I'm not trying to stir up anything,

correction...that is ALL you try to do.  all your posts say the same exact thing.  its getting boring reading all your junk. 

Archived