Jump to content
What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

    It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

Auburn RBs


Recommended Posts


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Reputation:   60
  • Days Won:  0
  • Joined:  07/02/2007

Is that one Running Back for Auburn suspended? I believe his last name is teel?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  695
  • Reputation:   0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Joined:  08/16/2007

Brad Lester, and i'm pretty sure he will be back against USF.

I don't think he is much of a threat though, he is fairly slow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Reputation:   899
  • Days Won:  44
  • Joined:  10/14/2003

Weagle222, a poster on the Auburn board posted ".....The coaching staff has already said to expect Fannin to get in the game early. I think we will see Tate get 70% of the carries, Fannin get the other 30%, and Stewart stick to the FB role."

Lester has some issues which will take more than 2 weeks to clear up.

http://auburn.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=109&tid=99918068&mid=99918068&sid=884&style=2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...