• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Idea for Auburn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

in the past the Bullies have gotten together and walked up together chanting U-S-F, so best bet would be to talk to somebody from SBC

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I don't know if anyone is going to be singing the national anthem or not, but, if they're not (or heck, if they are)... maybe organizing everyone to sing the national anthem would be better... a nice sign of solidarity.

• Content Count:  3,103

Eco, your video didn't show up

Honestly, I would much rather hear all the bulls fans singing the national anthem on tv (if that part is actually aired). Especially the BULLS ending.

It's probably the easiest thing to organize. Students already sing the end of it. If there are 2000 people there, you print out flier (20 per sheet) with something simply like "we are planning on singing the national anthem as one loud section) and you only need to print out 100 sheets. Not all that expensive. Meh, or we can do our normal thing.

• Content Count:  2,307

in the past the Bullies have gotten together and walked up together chanting U-S-F, so best bet would be to talk to somebody from SBC

That brought me back to the South Carolina trip...  Yeah, we weren't chanting it on the way out unfortunately.

Honestly, I would much rather hear all the bulls fans singing the national anthem on tv (if that part is actually aired). Especially the BULLS ending.

The "Home of the BULLS!" ending is cool at home... but on the road is, well, by definition not the home of the Bulls.

• Content Count:  3,827

We'd get laughed at...

Exactly. Do people realize the environment us fans are going into? We'll be outnumbered by 75,000.......or, 10,000 more than Raymond James' CAPACITY.

The "Home of the BULLS!" ending is cool at home... but on the road is, well, by definition not the home of the Bulls.

Don't be a party pooper

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

It seems like a mixed reaction to this idea. What is it going to be, yes or no? I think a USF chant into the stadium would be awesome. I think I said 7:50 earlier, I forgot about the time change. It would have to start at 6:50 pm CST so we can all be in out seats by 7:30 to see the Wor Eeegle and such.

I fairly large group (Backers, Studs, SBC, etc) would have to organize it. Otherwise, no, it won't be happening... at least not in this short amount of time.

Archived