• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My South Florida vs. Auburn Prediction!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Okay this is how i think the game will turn out.

The Bulls struggle through the air as the line gives Grothe big problems.  The Tigers jump to a quick 7-0 lead after Brandon Cox and Gabe Mackenzie hook up for a 33 yard touchdown.  The Bulls D holds them to 2 straight 3 and outs however Grothe is rushed and throws an interception own there own 30.  The Tigers the drive down quickly and score on a 7 yard run by Ben Tate.  Then late in the 2nd quarter the Bulls are able to keep hope after George Selvie forces a fumble on Auburns own 19 yard line with only 24 seconds to go.  The Bulls fail to score a touchdown but end up with 3 points after a 30 yard field goal by Delbert Alverado.  The Bulls come out swinging in the second half.  The Bulls drive down the field after a few short passes and a huge 42 yard run by Mike Ford.  Then on the next play Moise Plancher runs it in from the 13 yard line.  score: Auburn- 14 USF- 10.  The Tigers however refuse to be stopped driving all the way down the field by key runs by Ben Tate.  The Tigers drive to the red zone and get to 3rd and goal on the 8 and are forced to pass.  Then from the semi star from the Elon game Nate Allen becomes the hero by intercepting the ball in the end zone as the 3rd quarter begins to wind down.  The Bulls offense starts were it left of with Mike Ford pounding the ball up the middle and brings the Bulls down to the Tigers 41. After a weak run by Ford an an incompletion the Bulls face a 3rd down in probably what is four down territory.  The Bulls choose to pass.  Matt Grothe hits Amarri Jackson on a quick slant and he breaks one takle and is off he burn two defenders and scores the go-ahead touchdown.  The fourth quarter continues with many dull 3 and outs the bulls gather some yardage by runs by Ford and Taylor but never get anything going. The Tigers then intercept Grothe's pass from the Bulls 39.  With only :32 seconds to got the Tigers fail to get anything going so they are forced to try a field goal from 52 yards out and the kick sails wide right.  The Bulls then run the clock at and its celebration in my house!!!!

Final Score:

South Florida Bulls: 17

Auburn Tigers: 14

Stats.

Matt Grothe: 26-40 267 yds. 1 TD 1 INT

Rushing:

Mike Ford: 16-109

Moise Plancher: 8-37 1 TD

Jamar Taylor: 5-30

Matt Grothe: 9-33

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Okay this is how i think the game will turn out.

The Bulls struggle through the air as the line gives Grothe big problems.  The Tigers jump to a quick 7-0 lead after Brandon Cox and Gabe Mackenzie hook up for a 33 yard touchdown.  The Bulls D holds them to 2 straight 3 and outs however Grothe is rushed and throws an interception own there own 30.  The Tigers the drive down quickly and score on a 7 yard run by Ben Tate.  Then late in the 2nd quarter the Bulls are able to keep hope after George Selvie forces a fumble on Auburns own 19 yard line with only 24 seconds to go.  The Bulls fail to score a touchdown but end up with 3 points after a 30 yard field goal by Delbert Alverado.  The Bulls come out swinging in the second half.  The Bulls drive down the field after a few short passes and a huge 42 yard run by Mike Ford.  Then on the next play Moise Plancher runs it in from the 13 yard line.  score: Auburn- 14 USF- 10.  The Tigers however refuse to be stopped driving all the way down the field by key runs by Ben Tate.  The Tigers drive to the red zone and get to 3rd and goal on the 8 and are forced to pass.  Then from the semi star from the Elon game Nate Allen becomes the hero by intercepting the ball in the end zone as the 3rd quarter begins to wind down.  The Bulls offense starts were it left of with Mike Ford pounding the ball up the middle and brings the Bulls down to the Tigers 41. After a weak run by Ford an an incompletion the Bulls face a 3rd down in probably what is four down territory.  The Bulls choose to pass.  Matt Grothe hits Amarri Jackson on a quick slant and he breaks one takle and is off he burn two defenders and scores the go-ahead touchdown.  The fourth quarter continues with many dull 3 and outs the bulls gather some yardage by runs by Ford and Taylor but never get anything going. The Tigers then intercept Grothe's pass from the Bulls 39.  With only :32 seconds to got the Tigers fail to get anything going so they are forced to try a field goal from 52 yards out and the kick sails wide right.  The Bulls then run the clock at and its celebration in my house!!!!

Final Score:

South Florida Bulls: 17

Auburn Tigers: 14

Stats.

Matt Grothe: 26-40 267 yds. 1 TD 1 INT

Rushing:

Mike Ford: 16-109

Moise Plancher: 8-37 1 TD

Jamar Taylor: 5-30

Matt Grothe: 9-33

Uhhhhhh.......

How much time did it take you to come up with all that??

kin-jong-il.jpg

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Somebody played a good game of NCAA 08

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Somebody played a good game of NCAA 08

haha no