• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Ron and Ian on South Fla. Vs. Auburn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Days Won:  0

This was just mentioned on their show. Ian and Justin are giving USF a good chance to pull the upset. However it may be more because they think teams like Louisville and West Virginia are better and Auburn is not as good as they have been in the past. Can't disagree with that assessment. Could have done without the "Terrorist U" remark from Ron however. Overall, it's good to hear they are talking USF football.

• Content Count:  1,981

This was just mentioned on their show. Ian and Justin are giving USF a good chance to pull the upset. However it may be more because they think teams like Louisville and West Virginia are better and Auburn is not as good as they have been in the past. Can't disagree with that assessment. Could have done without the "Terrorist U" remark from Ron however. Overall, it's good to hear they are talking USF football.

Ron likes to take cheap shots at us all the time.

• Content Count:  545

Terrorist U...I am suprised he does not make names for Va Tech.  That guy is scum.  Ian is not bad and makes an attempt to at least watch USF games but Ron just does not even try.

Its sad when 97x morning show is the best place to get an educated Bulls chat going.

• Content Count:  11

Terrorist U...I am suprised he does not make names for Va Tech.  That guy is scum.  Ian is not bad and makes an attempt to at least watch USF games but Ron just does not even try.

Its sad when 97x morning show is the best place to get an educated Bulls chat going.

It is true I have noticed more Infinity Broadcasting radio stations covering USF better than Clearchannel. The one thing I do notice however, is nobody calls in to the shows on Clearchannel (i.e. 620WDAE) and talks about Bulls athletics. I remember a post that Paisa el Toro responded to in particular to the same argument stating if more callers inquired about USF Bulls sports, then they would be forced to talk about it. Then they would probably do their homework a little more instead of having Justin in their ear telling them what they need to know. We have to make the attempt to be heard.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Tampa Bay sports radio is among the worst in the country.

This is one subject where you and I definitely agree.  ;)

• Content Count:  294

Ron and Ian are not USF supporters, and often have trashed us. As for their "Terrorist U" comment, consider the source. Tiny minded talking heads who can't think for themselves often pull such gems out of their arse. They hear a clever sound bite that some other mindless wind bag puts out there and it sticks in their pea sized brains. Then, they parrot it back on the radio,  further perpetuating an irresponsible lie. I will never listen to 620am because of stuff like that.  If you're looking for USF Athletics programming, check out 970AM and 1010AM (USF Magazine Wed/7p.m. and CJL's show Thu/7p.m.). They've been pretty good for USF. Why reward Ron and Ian with your listenership and improve their ratings?

GO BULLS! Beat Auburn!

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

that is the reason why I utilize sat. radio......ppl like that should understand their market a little bit better....loyal fans make loyal listeners.....

• Content Count:  38

Ron and Ian are not USF supporters, and often have trashed us. As for their "Terrorist U" comment, consider the source. Tiny minded talking heads who can't think for themselves often pull such gems out of their arse. They hear a clever sound bite that some other mindless wind bag puts out there and it sticks in their pea sized brains. Then, they parrot it back on the radio,  further perpetuating an irresponsible lie. I will never listen to 620am because of stuff like that.  If you're looking for USF Athletics programming, check out 970AM and 1010AM (USF Magazine Wed/7p.m. and CJL's show Thu/7p.m.). They've been pretty good for USF. Why reward Ron and Ian with your listenership and improve their ratings?

GO BULLS! Beat Auburn!

...and so smart people resort to name calling?...

Dude "terrorist U" is funny. I chuckle everytime I hear it. Just calm down a little don't get so worked up over it. When a radio personality picks USF to beat _________, enjoy it and realize that that person believes that USF can beat that team. I don't care what reasoning is used. If Ron thinks USF can beat Auburn because are chicks are hotter...... I'll take it. Point is USF was talked about, if that gets one person to watch a game or go to a game to see what we're all about then... its worth it.

• Content Count:  16,197
  • Days Won:  42

I basically realised how much little Ian knows about the BIG EAST conference when he basically riped the conference as a whole last season by saying that we get to play against Temple every year. Hello, Temple has been kicked out of the BIG EAST a while ago. Ian kept ranting and raving about how much better the BIG TEN is compared to the BIG EAST last season. Looks like Karma got the best out of him in that their top two teams get blown out in the bowl games. I am a true believer that the BIG 10 has been so overrated. They lack true speed compared to the other conferences, so I believe the BIG 10 is one of the lower 6 BCS conferences right now.

Archived