• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Did Leavitt have his regular Tuesday Press Conference?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,681
  • Days Won:  2

yep. nothing huge in terms of news. few one-liners.

do share.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

do share.

Courtesy GoUSFBulls.com

Jim Leavitt Quotes

(Opening statement)

“It was a good win; any win is a good win. Hopefully you’re going to get better, and you’re not going to stay the same through the season.”

(On Auburn)

“Auburn’s a good football team; you can come up and share about them as much as I can.”

“They’re big, they’re physical, they can run, they can throw, they got big receivers, big line, good quarterback, tremendous running attack, physical tight ends, defense that’s very big and strong, front four, linebackers absolutely fly, outstanding secondary, good kicking, its all there. That’s why they’re rated as high as they are in the country.”

(On the atmosphere around the game)

“To play in the football atmosphere that we’re going to play in on Saturday night, is what I got excited about when I played”

(On freshmen that contributed)

“Dontavia Bogan did a pretty good job last week, Terrel McClain will get a couple more reps, have to look at him.”

(On center Nick Capogna)

“Nick Capogna is not going to play this week.”

(On Tyrone McKenzie)

“Tyrone made a lot of plays, he does that because he works so hard, and he’s so focused.”

(On Mike Ford)

“I thought he did some good things, he’s a big back, he can run, and we got to get the ball in his hands.”

(On dropped punts by Amari and Jessie)

“I think you’re going to come out and find them a lot more focused.”

(On the Elon game)

“Some individual effort was outstanding; our defense for the most part really played well, special teams I was mostly frustrated with.”

“We have to play great defense, great special teams, and we got a shot to win the ball game.”

(On George Selvie’s Impact)

“I thought he would be a good player, he would do some things for us, but why he’s such a good player, he has such a good heart, and he coaches himself.”

“I love these players, they mean a lot to me every one of them, and George is no different.”

(On stepping up in the big game)

“If you’re competitive you look forward to these kinds of situations (i.e. Auburn)”

(Referring to comment about Bulls playing well in big games)

“Maybe they want to just bow up and see what happens.

“Its Auburn, it’s the war eagle, it’s the tiger, how many teams you know that good that have two logos, that’s power.

“If you play well you have a chance to win ball games, if you don’t play well then you don’t have a chance. We have to play good focused football.”

(On RB situation)

“It’s a long season, we played one football game (against Elon) we’re playing four or five guys right now and it’ll stay that way for a while.”

(On Courtney Denson)

“He did some good things. It means a lot to Courtney, he already has his degree. He is a senior, they are no more chances for him.  This is it.”

(On playing in a hostile environment)

“What can you do, everybody says get crown noise in there. I don’t know if we have big enough speakers! Plus I hate it.  It gives me a headache and then I wake up with a headache the next day too.”

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  120

if they need to work on dealing with the noise factor-- perhaps they should try to work on audibles at a karaoke bar== that crap is beyond loud and with the wrong singer-- painful to boot

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,549
  • Days Won:  29

do share.

Just love how Leavitt rests his face against his hand alot ... cracks me up, like he's bored as hell  ;D

Did like his line about Auburn having 2 mascots, something like "they must be good" - LMFAO !!!  :ROFLMAO

Archived