• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dillema

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

I'm going to watch the Bulls game against Auburn either at a bar or a friends house.

I have a DVD recorder at my house and I want to record a game but heres the dillema:

Do I record what could possibly be a huge turning point in the USF Bulls football program, or do I record a matchup of two top 10 teams LSU and Virginia Tech?

They are both going to be on at around the same time so it will be impossible for me to record both. Logic tells me I should record LSU-Virginia Tech because I will have watched the USF game already and enough people in the area will probably be recording it that I could probably get a copy.

So i'm kinda stuck at a crossroads.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

You DVR the USF game.  No dilemma. 

By the way, ESPN replays all of there weekend games later that night and during the week, you'll have another chance to DVR the LSU game later.

• Content Count:  695

I guess you're right, ESPN reshowed USF-West Virginia last year later in the week on ESPN U so I guess if Virginia Tech-LSU is any good they'll reshow it. The problem is they usually reshow games at like 4 in the morning so if I forget to set it the night before I am basically screwed. Plus the reshowing usually cuts out certain parts of the game. For instance I tried to record the re-showing of Rutgers-West Virginia last year and most of the game was cut out. I basically had certain parts of the second half and the overtime periods and that was it, very little from the first half.

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

I guess you're right, ESPN reshowed USF-West Virginia last year later in the week on ESPN U so I guess if Virginia Tech-LSU is any good they'll reshow it. The problem is they usually reshow games at like 4 in the morning so if I forget to set it the night before I am basically screwed. Plus the reshowing usually cuts out certain parts of the game. For instance I tried to record the re-showing of Rutgers-West Virginia last year and most of the game was cut out. I basically had certain parts of the second half and the overtime periods and that was it, very little from the first half.

Dude do you really have to ask?  For those watching on TV the lsu-vt game will cut into our game with every score.

• Content Count:  1,260

What kind of USF fan asks that type of question?  :-\ Wow....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,459
  • Days Won:  422

It wasn't as bad as it sounded. He made a point of saying that he thought the USF game would be readily available to him because of so many people having copies .... If there was no possibility of that, I'm pretty sure there wouldn't have been a dilemma.

• Content Count:  1,260

It wasn't as bad as it sounded. He made a point of saying that he thought the USF game would be readily available to him because of so many people having copies .... If there was no possibility of that, I'm pretty sure there wouldn't have been a dilemma.

Triple-B: stop quoting me man...that's twice today!  ;D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,459
  • Days Won:  422

Triple-B: stop quoting me man...that's twice today!  ;D

It's your sig .... I'm infatuated with Lou Holtz.

(I rarely notice who I respond to.....  ;) )

Archived