• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pinellas Watch Party

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

There needs to be a watch party at the Palm Harbor Wing House. I live right by there, and thats where i'll probably be going anyway.

How does it go..if you build it they will come..there are tons of USF fans in the north county..and that 15 minute ride is not that bad doing down..but ohhhh that ride home...You need to get management to work with you. Like Mutt said it dont happen over night..lots of work and time to build it like they have there..it is a great time and those dollar beers WOW..we aint talking 12 oz....and ohhhhhh that MuttBurger..two thumbs up!!!...hmm that ride home aint that bad now that I think of it ::)..GO BULLS

It's true... just keep going to a good location, get friendly with the owner/manager/staff and let them know that YOU can bring them business !  That's all it boils down to. Also, you gotta let the people know where you're gonna be, it takes a little footwork, but I believe you can do it !!!    And then one day you'll have a burger named after you.  (Try the Double MuttBurger.   ;) MMMMmmmmm)

Archived