• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

College Atmosphere

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Days Won:  0

When on offense, it would aslo be easy to also get direction from the cheerleaders, from a "quiet" sign that was held up.  They let you know when to cheer. 

USF may have wanted to keep the Tampalona, Running with the Bulls idea as a surprise because it was figured to be obvious. 

There could have been a planned introduction of Tampalona by the PA announcer, but if you remember there was a lot of confusion going on with the poor guy in the fireworks accident.  Get Better!

Run the Bull!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

The PA announcer this year needs to work on the "First Down Bulls" a bit. He said it too fast and inconsistant.

it should be "FIRST DOOOWNNNN *pause* BULLS!!"

Plus he's still competeing with the band and the crowd. At least the "I'm lovin it" is gone, along with the dumb chickfila dancing cheerleader

• Content Count:  5,241

lol I liked the mcdonalds thing!

If we didnt have morons kicking people out for standing up and getting a lil rowdy for their team, I think there would be a louder  alumni/non-student cheering for USF.

Regardless, the WVU game will amp up every USF fan to get up off their feet and make some noise.

• Content Count:  1,251

this first game was my game to get completly tanked and not pay attention to the game.....i think its the same for a lot of students......i was pretty incoherent throughout the whole game but i wont be like that any other game............it was just cause it was elon and we should have chrushed them......key words are "should have".......

so i got into the game really late and really drunk and was a flippen druken angry bulls fan when i saw the score was zip zip at the end of the first......

the rest of the games i wont be like that......and the rest of the students wont either.........i hope

one more thing.......still too many people not wearing green.......

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

YOU DON'T MAKE NOISE WHEN YOUR TEAM IS ON OFFENSE.  End of story.

I can agree about the "hand sitters".  I am a first year season ticket holder (section 124), and it was bad...those people just wanted to sit down the whole game. 

BullsWinBucsWin and I got some people going though...

• Content Count:  113

i am also a first year season ticket holder in section 124, but i knew it would be dead. that's why i chose to sit in the student section.

• Content Count:  2,567

YOU DON'T MAKE NOISE WHEN YOUR TEAM IS ON OFFENSE.  End of story.

I can agree about the "hand sitters".  I am a first year season ticket holder (section 124), and it was bad...those people just wanted to sit down the whole game. 

BullsWinBucsWin and I got some people going though...

That we did sir.  It was a pleasure meeting you guys and look forward to a good, loud season in 124.  See you Friday at the German beerfest!

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

this first game was my game to get completly tanked and not pay attention to the game.....i think its the same for a lot of students......i was pretty incoherent throughout the whole game but i wont be like that any other game............it was just cause it was elon and we should have chrushed them......key words are "should have".......

so i got into the game really late and really drunk and was a flippen druken angry bulls fan when i saw the score was zip zip at the end of the first......

the rest of the games i wont be like that......and the rest of the students wont either.........i hope

one more thing.......still too many people not wearing green.......

how many discs did you do before the game? come on, be honest

• Content Count:  4,139

Also, why not have the PA guy do some pre-game instructing, to help us through the new traditions.

If I could get ahold of the announcer (Jason Longren, who used to sell season tickets) I'll drop him some ideas...

• Content Count:  1,803

The students are doing their job...it's the alumni and faculty that needs to pick up the slack. Almost the entire faculty section (to the left of the band), was empty for the Elon game. Very disappointing!

Archived