What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

Winning Streak

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  36,880
  • Days Won:  28

4 Straight at Home

Go BULLS !!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 Straight Wins

4 Straight Wins at Home

2 Straight Wins Against Ranked Teams

• 2 weeks later...

Consecutive Weeks in Top 25: 1

;D

5 Straight Wins

5 Straight Wins at Home

2 Straight Wins Against Ranked Teams

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

I know the longest home winning streak for the Bulls is 21, but what is the longest overall winning streak?

• Content Count:  318

We won 8 in a row from 10/13/01 beating UConn to the 9/7/02 win over Northern Illinois.  Streak got broke, big time.  9/14/02 Ark 42 USF 3 and 9/28 Okla 31 USF 14.  But we followed those two losses with a 7 game win streak through the end of 02.  So that's 15 of 17.

Right now we are on a 5 game win streak, since the Morgantown win.  And we've won 9 of the last 11 since the Rutgers games last Septmeber (lost at Cincy & L'ville).

Ok, I'm an accountant, slightly anal-rentative, I have a spreadsheet of every game since Kentucky Wesleyan.  By the way, as of today we are now 2-2 against the ACC.  We are also 2-0 vs UNC.  Matches our record against Cumberland, Houston, Morehead State, North Texas, UCF, and Syracuse.  We have only 3 opponents we have better records than that, 4-0 vs Liberty (take that Jerry), Charleston Southern and the putrid Purple Pirates of ECU. (hope my kid's band director doesn't see that line)

OK I don't have notes on ranked teams, on TV networks or on odd numbered Thursdays in even numbered months.  There are limits people.

We won 8 in a row from 10/13/01 beating UConn to the 9/7/02 win over Northern Illinois.  Streak got broke, big time.  9/14/02 Ark 42 USF 3 and 9/28 Okla 31 USF 14.  But we followed those two losses with a 7 game win streak through the end of 02.  So that's 15 of 17.

Right now we are on a 5 game win streak, since the Morgantown win.  And we've won 9 of the last 11 since the Rutgers games last Septmeber (lost at Cincy & L'ville).

Ok, I'm an accountant, slightly anal-rentative, I have a spreadsheet of every game since Kentucky Wesleyan.  By the way, as of today we are now 2-2 against the ACC.  We are also 2-0 vs UNC.  Matches our record against Cumberland, Houston, Morehead State, North Texas, UCF, and Syracuse.  We have only 3 opponents we have better records than that, 4-0 vs Liberty (take that Jerry), Charleston Southern and the putrid Purple Pirates of ECU. (hope my kid's band director doesn't see that line)

OK I don't have notes on ranked teams, on TV networks or on odd numbered Thursdays in even numbered months.  There are limits people.

Kizarvexis also has some pretty detailed spreadsheets... nice, tho.

Thanks Jim, but you da man with the bowl analysis each week.

Ah yes, the bowl thread, a sure sign of fall!!!!!!!!

Can we book the New Orleans tix?  At least Miami (well actually north Dade County)?????????

Archived