• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lakeland Watch party

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,566
  • Days Won:  29

E.T., you may want to start working out now to have some muscles to display in your muscle shirt, see you there.:)

I'll do extra sit ups  ;D

May have a good amount of semi-BULL Fans coming also.

And for the record, think Randy was actually the 2nd season ticket holder. He "bought" season tix before 1996.

We've got some great BULLS on this board !

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

not to nitpick randy, but why on God's green earth would you have the name "gator" after your name???  just because you live in florida?  on a board thats pretty much soley anti-uf, dont you think that would cause some confusion?  here are some alternatives that come to mind:

randypanther (panther in the name because thats the actual state animal)

randyoxygen (oxygen in the name because you breathe it)

randyBULLS (bulls in the name because...ummm...im posting on a **** usf web-board)

...and the most obvious choice randyF**Kthegators.

i dunno, maybe im being a little melodramatic, but the fact you have to explain yourself under your actual name is enough reason to WANT to change it.  im sorry for those ive offended, i just hate seing that word spelled out anywhere, much less on the one site i spend most of my time on the internet browsing thru.

Dude...you met Randy at Beef's...remember?  He explained the whole deal.  He is a UF graduate, his kids go there, and he grew up watching them.  At the same place and time, I asked him "When the Bulls play Florida, what colors will you be wearing?" and he emphatically replied "Green and Gold...no question about it".  He has been a season ticket holder since before our inaugural season.  He is more of a fan than I could ever hope to be.  I am not trying to jump down your throat, but c'mon, man!  You personally know this guy!!!!

Randy - I saw you biking on Ewell a few weekends ago.  Lookin' good, buddy!

oh ok...was he the one wearing the cycling jersey i assume?  nevermind...i guess i went to the bathroom or something whenever he explained all that, because i definitely wouldve remembered.  glad were clear on that then.  i apologize.

Crambone, Thanks for the defense, but one clarification, I grew up a Gator and attended, but I AM A USF Graduate, the other stuff about my kids, brothers, etc. all being Gators is correct.  I do bleed Green & Gold, but there is a little Orange and Blue in there somewhere.  and I do dislike Semi-Holes and HATE Hissercanes.

And for this week I really dislike Tigers er Eagles er Plainsmen WHATEVER

Any way all of you come on out to THE GYM for the game, I wish I could be there.

E.T.,  I do have a lady that from the Alumni that will be there at 9:00 can you get the crowd going before she gets there.  She will bring the give aways, etc.

I'll get there about 8-8:30 ... and recruited about 3 more people to come.

Think we'll have a good crowd.

Also, sent an email to Rick Brown of the Ledger and hope he'll put a mention in Saturday's paper ... there are quite a few Auburn Alum in Lakeland and would be nice to have the enemy there also. A few years ago, they use to have their viewing parties there.

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

Great

Hope we have a big crowd.

I wish I could be there, but I'll be watching from Georgia this weekend.

Will be heading down there in a little over an hour, will have pics later.

Go BULLS !!!

Archived