• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I know it's Auburn week... but check out UConn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

UCONN did pretty darn good especially for a team that was projected to lose to duke

• Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

I hope it won't be as cold as in 2005...

We didn't lose that game b/c it was cold.....we lost the game b/c of some bonehead playcalling and b/c we lacked a REAL DIVISION I-A QB.

IMO, it's a testament to Jim Leavitt that we were winning more games than we lost during PJ's tenure.

USF should have won that UCONN game but when you hang your entire season's work on something called Voodoo5 it's tells you everything you need to know about the play calling and skill level at the QB position.

I hope it snows.....b/c last time I checked they have to play in this weather as well, and we have a stable of running backs which UCONN can't stop. They were terrible at stopping the run last year.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I hope it won't be as cold as in 2005...

We didn't lose that game b/c it was cold.....we lost the game b/c of some bonehead playcalling and b/c we lacked a REAL DIVISION I-A QB.

IMO, it's a testament to Jim Leavitt that we were winning more games than we lost during PJ's tenure.

USF should have won that UCONN game but when you hang your entire season's work on something called Voodoo5 it's tells you everything you need to know about the play calling and skill level at the QB position.

I hope it snows.....b/c last time I checked they have to play in this weather as well, and we have a stable of running backs which UCONN can't stop. They were terrible at stopping the run last year.

I hope it snows too because it will be nice to have something to stop this whole "USF doesnt play well in the cold" crap.  We dont play well when we dont execute not because of the temperature. 

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Where was the defense on those plays? How many players did Duke have out there....5? Additionally, I counted 23 points off of turnovers (safety and three INTs, one returned and the other two inside the Duke 30). He did look good, especially that long pass. But I would liek to see what he looks like against at least an average team.

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I take it all back.  UConn almost lost to Temple.  They're terrible.  ;D

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I take it all back.  UConn almost lost to Temple.  They're terrible.   ;D

Temple got completely ripped off on the last play of the game.  The receiver for Temple clearly caught the ball, stepped in bounds.  I have no idea what the officials were looking at.  The announcers were stunned, the UCONN fans were shocked they won.  That was a complete ripoff for temple.

Archived