What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

A R I... Want to meet us in Charlotte Friday night and ride down with us?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,653
  • Days Won:  18

JoeBulls... I saw that you have a seven hour drive while reading your blog entry... I'm meeting Mattie Gunz at Charlotte Douglas International Airport and will be driving down Friday night. I tried getting an H2 or an Escalade for the drive as you should ride in style when making such a long trip, but the airport was limited in the largest cars they rent out there (and I called every car rental place the airport works with)... I got stuck with a Ford Expedition. Anyways... maybe that was sign of things to come with Mike Ford and the Ford Expedition being their big ride. Give me a call though... 480-522-6877. It'll be a good time having another Bulls fans on for the ride!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  91,082
  • Days Won:  378

Sheriff,

Ari can't respond here, you'd be better served to converse with him on Greg's blog, or via email.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

I dropped a dime to Ari and let him know you were asking about getting together for the trip, since he is unable to respond to the board.   

I see an absolute lush fest with you guys....actually anywhere Ari goes is a lush fest.  Hope you fellas have a good time, wish I could go.  Wear your jimmy hats.

Archived