What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

Noise at AU...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,488
  • Days Won:  6

Okay... Jordan-Hare will be packed... but consider this from a post on AU Nation...

The biggest problem AU fans have is not staying pumped up... I think we all saw what noise can do to an opposing team when it finally got loud close to the end of the game last night... Why do we have such a problem with that?

And from the replay today on ESPNU ... the crowd doesn't seem that loud all the time.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  400
  • Days Won:  0

Jordan-Hare will be louder and more intimidating than anything we've ever experienced in the Big East.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

Jordan-Hare will be louder and more intimidating than anything we've ever experienced in the Big East.

Night games at Jordan-Hare can be LOUD and when they are...its a very high PITCH sound...made by the scores of their female student body from the corner end zone.

Auburn just didn't do much for their fans to cheer for the first 50 mins on Saturday.

When the population of the town TRIPLES on game day in Auburn...its a pretty cool site to see.

Have fun up there (one of the best college football towns to visit) and good luck in the game.

• Content Count:  545

I hear from a lot of my friends at Auburn that a lot of students are heading to atlanta as we roll in.  Dave Matthews is in Atlanta on gameday.  I know the stadium will still be packed but hopefully some students who make a lot of noise won't be there.  As for Penn State, Beaver Stadium is one of the toughest place to play in the nation and VERY loud constantly.

I obviously know that Auburn will be loud BUT if we do what we do and don't turn over the ball and stay away from stupid penalties we can win. 

I know that SBC has sold out our 48 spots and we have an extremely loud group who are all looking forward to the game.  I plan on losing my voice at this game.  Anything else will be a disappointment.  See you at Jordan-Hare!!

GO BULLS

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I hear from a lot of my friends at Auburn that a lot of students are heading to atlanta as we roll in.  Dave Matthews is in Atlanta on gameday.  I know the stadium will still be packed but hopefully some students who make a lot of noise won't be there.  As for Penn State, Beaver Stadium is one of the toughest place to play in the nation and VERY loud constantly.

I obviously know that Auburn will be loud BUT if we do what we do and don't turn over the ball and stay away from stupid penalties we can win. 

I know that SBC has sold out our 48 spots and we have an extremely loud group who are all looking forward to the game.  I plan on losing my voice at this game.  Anything else will be a disappointment.  See you at Jordan-Hare!!

GO BULLS

I can't wait for Friday. This trip is going to be awesome.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I am take it there will be a "U-S-F" Chant while the war eagle flies over head? Is that a safe bet? :D

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

what's the noisemaker policy at Jordan Hare? Needs more Cowbell?

Archived