What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

Auburn Tickets available...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,499
  • Days Won:  6

A friend of mine, who is sitting with the Bull Backers group, has an extra ticket available for Auburn...

If anyone knows someone who wants to go, post here or PM me...

• Content Count:  4,443
  • Days Won:  10

!^$#$@#$%^#$#$@&$T*

I have honey-do's for next weekend.  There are rooms at the Knight's Inn in Opelika still available (if you can stand to stay at a place called KNIGHTS).  Anyone wanting the ticket and needing a place to stay go to expedia.com and look up hotels in Auburn.  I think it was 65 dollars for the night.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,369
  • Days Won:  1

!^$#$@#$%^#$#$@&$T*

I have honey-do's for next weekend.  There are rooms at the Knight's Inn in Opelika still available (if you can stand to stay at a place called KNIGHTS).  Anyone wanting the ticket and needing a place to stay go to expedia.com and look up hotels in Auburn.  I think it was 65 dollars for the night.

Honey-dos can wait Auburn is calling....  Do the Honey-dos this week tue-thurs night 6m-9pm... Grateful Dad your Bulls need you... Come to the darkside... Hell I will write you a note if you need one! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

!^$#$@#$%^#$#$@&$T*

The Bulls have a bye week on September 15th... no chance you couldn't talk her into waiting a week for the honey-dos??

• Content Count:  4,443
  • Days Won:  10

Both vehicles need attention.  My truck won't idle well (I have a 125 mile roundtrip commute) and her TOYota has a wheel bearing going.  Can't leave things like this on the homefront and enjoy the game anyway.

Both vehicles need attention.  My truck won't idle well (I have a 125 mile roundtrip commute) and her TOYota has a wheel bearing going.  Can't leave things like this on the homefront and enjoy the game anyway.

Yeah, I figured you would have tried otherwise... sorry, GD.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  18,382
  • Days Won:  36

if I secure field creds, we may have two to sell in the BBers section

hope that happens

• Content Count:  36,889
  • Days Won:  28

Per Brett's blog:

Auburn tickets available

Posted September 03, 2007 by Brett McMurphy

Updated Sep 03, 2007 at 07:11 PM

The University of South Florida has a limited number of available tickets for Saturday’s Auburn game. Tickets are $45.

Tickets will be available Tuesday only at the Sun Dome ticket office or by calling 1-800-GoBulls.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

if only i didn't have to drive 7 hours each way from Greensboro to Auburn by myself, i would take the ticket.

Archived