• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

In case you want to see what we are getting into..tune in NOW!

T-Man

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Brighthouse ESPNU 10 am Auburn-KSU  I am starting to get chills just thinking about next Saturday!  You can see our little corner!

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Yes.....

I'd like to take theis opportunity to implore all 3,000 of you Bulls who are making the trek to Auburn to......

BE AS INSANELY LOUD AND RAMBUNCTIOUS AS YOU CAN POSSIBLY BE!!

:satan :furious :box :deadhorse :computer

Lots of this...

:nutkick :nutkick :nutkick

• Content Count:  1,297
  • Days Won:  0

Oh, we will be yelling for USF as loud as we can.  We need the 3,000 to sound like 25,000.  I think our Defense will quiet the crowd a bit.  Looking forward to seeing what Selvie can do against their OL.  I can not wait.  I'm glad I have the day off to do some Auburn research.

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

I will be 18 rows up from field and on the aisle.... T-Man may need bail money!

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Oh, we will be yelling for USF as loud as we can.  We need the 3,000 to sound like 25,000.  I think our Defense will quiet the crowd a bit.  Looking forward to seeing what Selvie can do against their OL.  I can not wait.  I'm glad I have the day off to do some Auburn research.

Great!

Do us proud.

Oh, and for any band members who may be reading this, I want to encourage you to just keep playing, and playing, and playing, and playing......

Only stop when the ball is in play, and you have to.

Other than that, make those stinkin' Auburn folks hear "#8" in their sleep for the next three weeks!!!

:nutkick :nutkick :nutkick :nutkick :nutkick :nutkick :nutkick

:satan :satan :satan :satan

• Content Count:  1,297
  • Days Won:  0

I will be 18 rows up from field and on the aisle.... T-Man may need bail money!

Nice seats T-Man.  I'll be right above you in section 112.  Wish I was closer but I guess we missed the lower section before it sold out and we've had our tix for 3 or 4 weeks.  Watching this game right now.....Auburn looks beatable.  But I'm sure Auburn can say the same thing against us after our first outing.  Oh well, it's one game at a time.  

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Anyone else notice how much space and YAC the KSU Wr's were getting on crossing routes?  Their WR's didnt look near as athletic as ours and were getting good amounts of YAC on crossing routes.  If our guys get that kind of space i can see us getting some BIG plays. 

Quinton Groves is a monster and must be doubled or/chipped all night. 

Cox has no mobility and makes bad decisions when pressured.  We need to blitz the crap out of him.

Tate is a tough runner but lacks a good burst.  We need to get bodies on his early so he cant get a head of steam going.

They flow fast to the ball and get great pursuit we need to run alot of misdirection to slow that pursuit down. 

EDIT:

King Dunlap was having trouble blocking the speed rush, selvie could have a monster game. 

Archived