• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Auburn will not be an easy upset

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Days Won:  0

Plus the wave would be nearly impossible at auburn because everyone stands up(by choice) unless it is halftime.

Everyone??

Well... the entire student section and most of the alumni section, which is basically the entire lower deck. I assume the elderly would rather stay seated, also perhaps the visiting fans (unless their team is in the middle of a big play). Im not sure of the upper deck, never been up there and its so high up that i cant really see to tell.

EDIT:

Breaking news..the sky is blue and grass is green....

:P haha i just didnt want you guys getting the wrong impression based on our less than stellar performance last game. Many of our fairweather fans are already calling for our OCs and QBs heads...

• Content Count:  1,911

BlahBlahBlah.

• Content Count:  5,241

Im worried about Quentin Groves. He is a heck of a player.

Im looking foward to a great game and a Bulls win.

And I want Auburn to win out the rest of the season except this game.

Itll look good on our schedule strength.

Im guessing there will be a gigantic amount of tailgating, Any bulls tailgating from about 2pm to game time?

Looking foward to next weekend!

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Plus the wave would be nearly impossible at auburn because everyone stands up(by choice) unless it is halftime.

Everyone??

Guess this throws a  wrench in the no schools fans stand all game stuff that goes around this board.....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,320
  • Days Won:  10

Auburn is a legendary program to be sure.  We expect anything but the team to lie down and let us win.  I expect the game will be much better than most of your other fans believe.  When we leave, if we didn't win the fight, Auburn will know that the Bulls were there!  You all will get a look at some ex-Alabama recruits, also.

Welcome to the board.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Auburn is a legendary program to be sure.  We expect anything but the team to lie down and let us win.  I expect the game will be much better than most of your other fans believe.  When we leave, if we didn't win the fight, Auburn will know that the Bulls were there!  You all will get a look at some ex-Alabama recruits, also.

Welcome to the board.

Dont forget about AU transfer Courtney Denson!  Hope he has a spectacular "homecoming"! 

• Content Count:  468

AUBURN HEADLINES

* Auburn has played just 15 games in its history against current members of the Big East Conference, and just two games during the Tommy Tuberville era (Syracuse in 2001-02).

* Auburn has 21 players on its roster from the state of Florida, while South Florida has just one player on its roster from Alabama.

* Auburn has posted a 34-5 record over the past four seasons, which is tied for the third-best record in the NCAA Bowl Subdivision during that span.

* Auburn is 12-1 in home night games since the 2000 season, including victories over four nationally-ranked teams.

* Auburn is currently ranked 14th in the USA Today Coaches' Preseason Poll and 18th in the Associated Press Preseason Poll. This is the fifth straight season that Auburn was nationally-ranked in the preseason polls.

* Auburn earned its first victory when trailing after three quarters in nearly three years by rallying from a 13-9 deficit to beat Kansas State 23-13 with two touchdowns in the final 2:01.

Obviously, USF is going to have a tough time playing Auburn. Plus, it's an away game and at night. All add up to them having to have a fairly flawless effort and capitalize on any mistakes Auburn makes. I didn't see the game. Kinda hard sometimes from Columbus, OH...but, didn't like reading this:

For much of Saturday night, the Bulls looked like anything but a team that many feel is capable to challenging West Virginia, Louisville and Rutgers for the Big East title and the league's lucrative BCS bowl berth.

Seems like they're going to need to turn it up a notch or two.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,552
  • Days Won:  29

I feel our Defense will do great against Auburn, hope we can create turnovers !

Going into teh season, O-Line and Special Teams were a concern to many. Still is a concern after Week 1, especially with Copogna's injury. Hope he and Genus are fine to play ... also need OT's healthy.

Maybe Denson will return Punts ... was hoping to see somebody else get a look in Game 1.

Go BULLS !!!

Archived