• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Auburn will not be an easy upset

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Days Won:  0

I have been telling all of my friends that I am more worried about USF than i was about K-state, but none of them seem to get it. I feel they will come next saturday.

having said that, in no way am i saying that you will have an easier time trying to pull an upset. Auburn will come tested and prepared to play a full 4 qtrs and i expect nothing less from USF. this should be one heck of a game.

A quick rundown of last night's performance:

despite what all the chicken littles on the auburn boards are saying about our offense, it wasnt that bad at all.

as pointed out on another board:

.........................Comp.......Att.......Yds....Comp %...Long......TD.....INT....QB Rating

Brandon Cox.........17..........30......229......56.7.........55 .......1........2.......118.45

Josh Freeman........32..........57......268......56.1.........26........0......2..........88.62

Qur QB actually performed better than kansas states but, our offensive line which consisted of 4 new starters did poorly for part of the game.... but they stepped up when it counted against probably the most underrated defense in the country. They can only get better and last night was a good learning experience. I expect a good battle this comming weeked, but dont expect auburn is going to just roll over and die if you take the lead. Its not over till its over, as they say.

And our D is scary good... but that is fairly obvious.  ;D  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldXbUiQBuZM

Also im not sure how well USF performs against the 12th man one of the best in college football. Could you perhaps enlighten me? It really seemed to get to Freeman late in the game. Did anyone see him taunting the student section telling us to get louder? haha talk about your all-time backfires  :)

I wish you guys the best of luck with all of your games...that are not tplayed at Jordan-Hare stadium  :P  And i hope that any of you making the trip down will have a great time!!!!!!

Hoping for an entertaining match-up! WAR EAGLE!!!!

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

OMG RELE?!?!?!??!

Nah but in all seriousness everyone here knows we have to bring our A game in order to even have a chance.  Trust me no USF fan is thinking this will be easy in any way shape or form. 

• Content Count:  291

Yea it wont be a push over but u are only 6 point favorites for the game so its possible for us. I'm only worried about your fans. 80,000+ rabid fans and uh not so many of us. I hope they aren't douches, and are friendly and welcome us w/o harm, unlike the ECU fans were at PJB throwing beer at our fans.

Yea it wont be a push over but u are only 6 point favorites for the game so its possible for us. I'm only worried about your fans. 80,000+ rabid fans and uh not so many of us. I hope they aren't douches, and are friendly and welcome us w/o harm, unlike the ECU fans were at PJB throwing beer at our fans.

OMG! thats terrible! You dont have to worry about that when you come to Auburn. We pride ourselves on being the most hospitable hosts possible to visiting fans. Even the K-staters are saying how well they were treated at Auburn, despite being upset about the game. If anything like that were to occur at auburn, our OWN fans would deal with them promptly.  ;)

• Content Count:  291

OMG! thats terrible! You dont have to worry about that when you come to Auburn. We pride ourselves on being the most hospitable hosts possible to visiting fans. Even the K-staters are saying how well they were treated at Auburn, despite being upset about the game. If anything like that were to occur at auburn, our OWN fans would deal with them promptly.  ;)

Great, thats the only thing i was worried about. I think ECU only did it b/c they were sore losers b/c they have never beaten us. Hope its a great game saturday gl to yea.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I hope that is the way it becomes in Tampa as well.  I know I have given a few beers away to visiting fans when it seemed like some USF fans crossed the line.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,428
  • Days Won:  422

One important question, do your fans do The Wave?  

One important question, do your fans do The Wave?  

haha well, im only a sophomore, but I have yet to see the wave at an auburn game. We mostly stick to our traditional cheers and chants. Plus the wave would be nearly impossible at auburn because everyone stands up(by choice) unless it is halftime.

• Content Count:  1,260

Breaking news..the sky is blue and grass is green....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,428
  • Days Won:  422

Plus the wave would be nearly impossible at auburn because everyone stands up(by choice) unless it is halftime.

Everyone??

Archived