• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lower bowl almost sold out for the West Virginia game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

FYI, I heard Jim Louk mention it on the radio last night. 

Looks like there is a good chance we will break the attendance record that game!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,554
  • Days Won:  29

WVU will definately be the new record ... and wins over Auburn and UNC could be a Sell Out !

:o

• Content Count:  1,631
  • Days Won:  3

And the Bucs are not playing at home that Sunday or the one after that so the field should be decked out nicely again.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Someone at USF should look into getting an overflow student section in the upper level.  If more than the 8,000 showed up for Elon you have to think student attendance could be very high for WVU.

• Content Count:  291
  • Days Won:  0

the lower deck probably holds about 40-45k so that would be nice, possibly open the upper as well and get a full 65k in there.

• Content Count:  1,812

Someone at USF should look into getting an overflow student section in the upper level.  If more than the 8,000 showed up for Elon you have to think student attendance could be very high for WVU.

Forget the upper deck put the WVU fans up there and the students behind the visitor bench

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

the lower deck probably holds about 40-45k so that would be nice, possibly open the upper as well and get a full 65k in there.

the upper deck is already open for the game

• Content Count:  291

wasn't aware of that, thats great news, maybe if we pull out the Auburn game and NC game full stadium, and a win vs WV. With this news i cant wait to see the turn out, my family and I were amazed at just the showing for Elon.

• Content Count:  7,493
  • Days Won:  10

Just for fun, I went to the single game ticket link on the official site and asked for 10 'best available' tickets and it would have allowed me to purchase them in the lower bowl (section 218).    i tried it for 2 tickets and it also put me in the corner. 

• Content Count:  1,532

wasn't aware of that, thats great news, maybe if we pull out the Auburn game and NC game full stadium, and a win vs WV. With this news i cant wait to see the turn out, my family and I were amazed at just the showing for Elon.

Yeah, after they shove students everywhere they can downstairs... they can use the upper deck.  We have the green light for that.  SG is looking into more seating options in the bowl for students and better bus transportation to the game.

Archived