• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Elon DVD

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I just finished the Elon DVD, and it came out freaking sweet.  I still have to add a menu and what not, but the video quality was top-notch now that I moved from converting WMV to AVI to MPEG2.  I go straight to MPEG2 now with no transcoding required except to fit it to a dual-layer disc.  You're still cramming 3-4 hours of video on a disc made to hold 2, but man... if all the games come out this sweet this season, I'll be a happy camper.

And not to rub it in, but I absolutely LOVE my new Dell XPS computer... 4 GB of Ram, 2 750GB SATA HDs, and an Intel Quad-Core processor... what used to take me 18-24 hours to do now takes me under 2.  That beast combined with a 20 MPBS FIOS internet connection makes putting stuff up on YouTube a breeze now!

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I just finished the Elon DVD, and it came out freaking sweet.  I still have to add a menu and what not, but the video quality was top-notch now that I moved from converting WMV to AVI to MPEG2.  I go straight to MPEG2 now with no transcoding required except to fit it to a dual-layer disc.  You're still cramming 3-4 hours of video on a disc made to hold 2, but man... if all the games come out this sweet this season, I'll be a happy camper.

And not to rub it in, but I absolutely LOVE my new Dell XPS computer... 4 GB of Ram, 2 750GB SATA HDs, and an Intel Quad-Core processor... what used to take me 18-24 hours to do now takes me under 2.  That beast combined with a 20 MPBS FIOS internet connection makes putting stuff up on YouTube a breeze now!

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

OK, you now totally are talking Greek (or is it GEEK) to me!  I type with the best of them, but you've got to stop showing off now!    ;)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,554
  • Days Won:  29

So ... I guess you "recorded" it ?

;D

• Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Make me one...I'll have a season's worth of DVDs for you come next week.

Thanks for offering ;)

Well, I finished off the menus today, and let me tell you... by far this is the best DVD I've ever put together.  The video quality is really excellent considering it's compressed... my wife said it looks about as good as the original broadcast source did.

Some features:

*  A full-motion Title menu, with the highlights of the game playing in the background while the fight song plays

*  Sub-menus for each chapter, with direct links to the USF scoring plays in each quarter

*  A special 6 minute and 30 second bonus feature, featuring all major plays by USF, including TDs, big runs, sacks, INTs

*  Subtitles that can be enabled on the bonus highlight reel, which identify each play, player, and result

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Well, I finished off the menus today, and let me tell you... by far this is the best DVD I've ever put together.  The video quality is really excellent considering it's compressed... my wife said it looks about as good as the original broadcast source did.

Some features:

*  A full-motion Title menu, with the highlights of the game playing in the background while the fight song plays

*  Sub-menus for each chapter, with direct links to the USF scoring plays in each quarter

*  A special 6 minute and 30 second bonus feature, featuring all major plays by USF, including TDs, big runs, sacks, INTs

*  Subtitles that can be enabled on the bonus highlight reel, which identify each play, player, and result

impressive, most impressive

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Are you selling them? I'd totally buy a copy if you are.

Drop me a line via PM if you want info on the DVD, guys.  Thanks!

• Content Count:  563
  • Days Won:  0

Some features:

*  A special 6 minute and 30 second bonus feature, featuring all major plays by USF, including TDs, big runs, sacks, INTs*  Subtitles that can be enabled on the bonus highlight reel, which identify each play, player, and result

Youtube  it!!!!!

Archived