• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student Section

JoeB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

I thought for the most part the student section was great.

POSITIVES

- great crowd

- loud

- lots of green (bit not perfect)

- Beefstuds well behaved thanks to a noticeable leadership keeping people in check (told people not to join in the F*** Elon cheer, and when they were getting a bit to rowdy)

Negatives

- still too much Bull hating going on (I asked on another topic if this happens at other places, like UF?)

- some Beefstuds (I love your heart, just reporting what I saw) still have an arrognace and I heard many comments about "them not being real fans" or "you should stand the whole game or go home"

- where did everyone have to go at the end of the 3rd? seriously, my ride (who sat elsewhere) actually left me at the game, and told me they left me the car. when I got back to the apartment, I gave them a piece of my mind (both for leaving me like that and leaving the game early for no reason)

In defense of the Beef Studs, we stand the whole game and are known for doing so. We are trying to work on the beer policy with in the organization, and I think that will effectively have a positive attitude change.

People complain when we stand, as they cannot see the game when sitting.... well there are two solutions to that problem:

1) Stand with us or 2) Exchange seats with some one else. there is a big screen that does show recaps if you so choose to sit behind us.

I even heard the  "them not being real fans" quote and was a little disheartened at the comments being made. And I agree, we need to heckle the other team, not our own fans.

Look at the bright side this game, no one got tazered!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived