• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

YouTube: Mike Ford Highlight Reel

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

let's hope ford plays for at least 3 years before going to the nfl.  he, and grothe, could bring us a big east championship.  ford will be a first round nfl draft pick if he can keep up his grades and stay in school.  please coach leavitt, give him 25 touches a game - NOW.  he is better than rice and slayton.  he did it in the spring game, so don't give me no bs about competition.

Better than Rice and Slayton whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down there killer.  Hes played in scrimmage and against a d1aa team lets wait a little bit before we declare him the second coming.  He should be our starter thats for sure but to say hes better than Rice and/or Slayton is going WAAAAAAAYYYY overboard at this point and time. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  33
  • Days Won:  0

no it aint, sorry dude......i believe he was much higher rated than either of them out of HS.  to rush for 2600 yrds and 30 something tds is something special in fla HS.  man is a beast.  thats all i got.

ford looks much like herschel walker (little steps and power).....didn't he win a heisman......i didn't look it up so i aint sure.

no it aint, sorry dude......i believe he was much higher rated than either of them out of HS.  to rush for 2600 yrds and 30 something tds is something special in fla HS.  man is a beast.  thats all i got.

Doing it in high school and doing it week in and week out in a BCS conference are worlds apart.  Rice and Slayton have been performing week in and week out in a BCS conference at a very high level for a couple years now. Also bother are legitimate heisman contenders and All American candidates.  Ford has rushed for 83yds and has 3 tds in his college career, slow down. 

Herschel Walker was much more explosive.  He supposedly ran a 4.26 40 while at UGA.  Even if that time isnt 100% accurate its safe to say he was sub 4.4 .  If i remember correctly Fords time is in the 4.5 range, huge difference. 

just stating the talent i see in him.  i do recall that usf shut down and punished slayton.  anyways i understand ur point.  if ford was an 18 yr old freshman i would probably be thinking differently.  however, i think the guy is 20 or 21.  herschel walker look alike.

just stating the talent i see in him.  i do recall that usf shut down and punished slayton.  anyways i understand ur point.  if ford was an 18 yr old freshman i would probably be thinking differently.  however, i think the guy is 20 or 21.  herschel walker look alike.

In the end i hope he ends up just like the name sake you make the comparison too.  I would love to have a Herschel Walker  ;D

• Content Count:  16

BRICK BULL,

I got my FORD TOUGH shirt.

• Content Count:  4,642

ford seems to remind me of adrian peterson (sooners)

does anyone ele see it this way?

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

ford seems to remind me of adrian peterson (sooners)

does anyone ele see it this way?

I am going to go with Ricky Williams (hopefully without the drug and social issues). He seemed to be looking for contact a couple of times. I hope he looks as powerful against the men in Auburn as he did the elon boys.

Archived