• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Auburn Offense

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Tonight was not a good night for them. Apparently, that "new" offensive line gave up 5 sacks and Cox was being hurried and hit on virtually every play. Yes they ended up winning, but KSU committed 16 SIXTEEN penalties for a loss of 141 yards. Additionally, there ground game was non-existent with Lester and Davis out. If they do not have Lester available for next week, I am confident we can go in there and beat them. We need to protect Matt, establish a running game early, and cut down on the boneheaded plays (penalties, dropped passes, turnovers).

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Heard from a few people who saw this game on tv (I didn't for obvious reasons) and from what I hear, their O-line was like a line of revolving doors, runningbacks had no blocking/running lanes, and they just generally looked like crap.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

If the over/under is 10 next week, I'd bet the under.

i got a guy at work to give me USF and 10 points feeling pretty confident about that bet right now. 

• Content Count:  29
  • Days Won:  0

wouldnt exactly say yall were amazing on offense 28-3 against a d1AA team i think? but it was a tough game at auburn kstate has a good defense (they had some dirty trick plays haha) and we gotta get 2gether for next week no matter what happens at least we arent Michigan hahaha

• Content Count:  291

wouldnt exactly say yall were amazing on offense 28-3 against a d1AA team i think? but it was a tough game at auburn kstate has a good defense (they had some dirty trick plays haha) and we gotta get 2gether for next week no matter what happens at least we arent Michigan hahaha

Do you honestly believe we tried to play to what our offense is capable, when we have Auburn watching our every move for next week? Our offense was operating at probably 35% tonight, concealing our plays and routes so Auburn will have to react and change it up in-game, instead of prep for it ahead of time and have a answer for us.

• Content Count:  873

Our offense was rusty, I will admit.  But we don't have 4 out of 5 firstyear players on our o-line. 

• Content Count:  29

Yeah it doesnt bother me that it was this close though it teaches the players how to win in game situations like this........its A LOT better than just blowing out a cupcake at the beginning of the season like Oklahoma for example.  This actually gives me more confidence in auburns next few games, not to say its east because it wont be

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I think we can agree, next week's game should be a tough one. Offense is looking like it could be sparse for both sides

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,559
  • Days Won:  29

Teams can look so much different week to week ... let's hope USF improves(expected) and Auburn stays the same  ;D

Archived