What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

Best TV Option to watch the bulls

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  291
  • Days Won:  0

For those away games that i cant go to, i would like to be able to catch on TV. Which company shows more USF games? Im thinking about Verizion FiosTv, and Brighthouse, but brighthouse is so overpriced compared to Fios. I know most games are on ESPN and ESPN2, but what is this Catch47? And does Fios show games that arnt put on ESPN / 2, or a channel you can purchase that shows them?

• Content Count:  3,054
  • Days Won:  2

Fios still offers ESPN Gameplan, which I believe some of the games will be available on. It also comes with ESPN/2/U

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

With FIOS, if something's on Catch47 only, you'll be out of luck since it's a Brighthouse only station.

However, FIOS offers ESPN/2/U/360 (with internet), as well as Game Plan.  I personally like FIOS more than I liked Brighthouse so far.

• Content Count:  3,054
  • Days Won:  2

With FIOS, if something's on Catch47 only, you'll be out of luck since it's a Brighthouse only station.

However, FIOS offers ESPN/2/U/360 (with internet), as well as Game Plan.  I personally like FIOS more than I liked Brighthouse so far.

Agreed. I really didn't watch much of Catch 47 anyway, so I don't really feel like I'm missing much.

Archived