• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Not to say I told you so...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

But, who saw that wave going around!?!

Of note, I had nothing to do with starting it. I believe the final wave that went around and around was started by the one and only.... Rocky D. Bull.

• Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

and the radio announcers mentioned that the wave should be stopped, and that it is the worst "cheer" ever done at a game.  no more waves at games.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

If you can get thrown out of the stadium for standing, then the police should toss out people who start the Wave. Problem solved.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I'm not a big fan of the wave, but, it does show the crowd has some energy.

Yeah, and not pay attention to the game. Know one even knew or cared that we were on offense. We even had a penalty called against us and no one knew.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

at the end of the game-- CJL made a point of coming over to the band director and I think thanking them for the great job they did tonight.

Our band was kicking butt.

• Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

I was PISSED about this......in the 3rd quarter a two drunk guys in possibly section 117 tried for about 15 minutes to start the wave. It spanned several series so we missed stuff on both sides of the ball. Actually some people in the section around him thought the wave was cool and started booing the sections that didnt do it. Fine, during a timeout. A penalty had been called on Elon and people were booing. Oh did I mention the worst part.......one of the guys doing itwas wearing a **** GAY-TOR HAT. Ehhhhhhhhhhhh

• Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

I dont mind the wave at all because it keeps the casual fan interested.  Maybe the casual fan will show up to more games because of the little things like the wave. However, I would love for us to do the wave only when the game is pretty much over. When USF is winning big then do the wave because it will be an ultimate slap in the face to the opponent that is getting beat bad. At least USF fans should do some kind of chant that signifies a blow out win kind of like Kansas does with their ROCK CHALK JAY-HAWK. I would love to see USF fans develop some kind of tradition with something like that.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Starting the wave when we're on offense is not smart. Standing up and getting loud when our offense is at the 1 yard line going in for the score is also not smart. Our fnas do need an education on when to get loud.

Archived