• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Held Back Tonight

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  291
  • Days Won:  0

We had a good showing on Defense tonight with our #1 starters, which i enjoyed. Offense was slow, but imo the entire team was holding back, just to the point where they would get a win and go home. They almost more than likely were looking towards next weeks game at Auburn and didn't want to show what the team is "capable of" to hint at what to expect from us. Grothe was off a bit but made some nice plays, our wide outs had to many drops, and couldn't open up the run-game until Ford kicked it in 5th gear but other than that expect this team to click next weekend, "hopefully". Also, no more STUPID PENALTIES. Good luck to all and see the bulls next week in Auburn!

P.S - START FORD

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

We had a good showing on Defense tonight with our #1 starters, which i enjoyed. Offense was slow, but imo the entire team was holding back, just to the point where they would get a win and go home. They almost more than likely were looking towards next weeks game at Auburn and didn't want to show what the team is "capable of" to hint at what to expect from us. Grothe was off a bit but made some nice plays, our wide outs had to many drops, and couldn't open up the run-game until Ford kicked it in 5th gear but other than that expect this team to click next weekend, "hopefully". Also, no more STUPID PENALTIES. Good luck to all and see the bulls next week in Auburn!

P.S - START FORD

Sums up tonight perfectly

Ultra conservative game plan + undisciplined play + a clearly unfocused team = 28-13

• Content Count:  291

yup, i have a feeling we will unleash the herd of thunder next week.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,561
  • Days Won:  29

Expecting and hoping you are correct ... have no doubt we will turn it up !

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

if an Selvie wasnt focused and had 4 sacks....look out AU

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Start Ford?

I'm in agreeance...

• Content Count:  2,719

P.S - START FORD

They might not have played Ford a whole lot for the same reason you stated above.  They didn't want to show Auburn a lot for them to watch on the scouting tape.  Ford is a beast and I will reserve the right to rant after next week if Ford does not get more playing time. 

Archived