• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

attendence?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

i agree, the whole 3rd level is hardly ever used

as in upper deck?

You are correct...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I hope the students don't get the shaft. I know ticket sales are going strong with WV and I am sure UL and UCF will be strong as well... I just hope there is still enough time to maybe reserve and upper deck section (or 2) for students.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,556
  • Days Won:  29

3rd Best Home Opener and a Top 10 Overall.

AWESOME !!!

• Content Count:  172

The students were the best they have ever been, and they have been good in the past. A great turnout, and great in game effort by the students. They are our future, and the future looks good. Can we get some word here, from one of our athletics staff on the bullspen, on the policy related to student tickets. I never want to hear that we turned away a student, when there are seats available in the stadium. Are student tickets only available the day of the game?

Again, nice job students. You guys carried the load against Elon. GO BULLS!!

• Content Count:  1,532

The students were the best they have ever been, and they have been good in the past. A great turnout, and great in game effort by the students. They are our future, and the future looks good. Can we get some word here, from one of our athletics staff on the bullspen, on the policy related to student tickets. I never want to hear that we turned away a student, when there are seats available in the stadium. Are student tickets only available the day of the game?

Again, nice job students. You guys carried the load against Elon. GO BULLS!!

I don't have a "for sure" answer... but I heard from one of the Associate AD's that NO STUDENT should EVER be turned away.  EXACTLY what to do with a mass number of extra students is still in the works... but they have plans.  Our athletic coordinator for SG will be in discussions with them over the next two weeks before UNC.  If you are turned away, or you hear about people being turned away... ask (be nice) for a member of the athletics admin, try to contact anyone you may know in SG by phone and have them talk to me (Billy Schmidt), or anything else you can do.

* All USF students receive one free ticket to USF athletic events with a valid USF ID.

• Content Count:  1,386

3rd Best Home Opener and a Top 10 Overall.

AWESOME !!!

Yep, the 10th best announced home attendance and the 28th best for any USF game. It was the 4th best for a I-AA home game, 2nd best for a I-AA game in RJS and the 2nd best home opener in RJS.

Kizarvexis

• Content Count:  1,812

Most Annoying Bull- what seat where you in? Does every post on this board have to be a anti RJS rant by you.

The students were great and my section (137) was the best I have seen it in a long time(all USF fans). I was also happy that the other end zone is starting to fill up.

• Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

The students were amazing and very loud!  We need to fill those big $$ donor sections... too many were empty at midfield.

Yes, the students were amazing!  Those empty big dollar donor/corporate seats on the visitor side between the 30's is a real problem mainly because those are ALWAYS on television and one assumes the rest of the stadium is just as empty.

• Content Count:  1,812

The students were amazing and very loud!  We need to fill those big $$ donor sections... too many were empty at midfield.

Yes, the students were amazing!  Those empty big dollar donor/corporate seats on the visitor side between the 30's is a real problem mainly because those are ALWAYS on television and one assumes the rest of the stadium is just as empty.

I make sure 8 are occupied each game.

• Content Count:  37,556
  • Days Won:  29

... We need to fill those big $$ donor sections... too many were empty at midfield.

...  Those empty big dollar donor/corporate seats on the visitor side between the 30's is a real problem mainly because those are ALWAYS on television and one assumes the rest of the stadium is just as empty.

Gotsta take the good with the bad, USF football is further along because of those Big Money Donors ... seats will be filled on a regular basis soon enough.

And a reminder, you don't have to be a "big" donor to sit in many of these seats. There are quite a few in these areas that do not have Club Access.

Go BULLS !!!

Archived