• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

new stadium feature

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

I almost ran over you Andy. I felt bad but they said NO stopping.

It was awesome though (the experience).

I didnt realize you were behind me Chris. lol  btw, how close was the team to running me over? I havent seen any video of it, and frankly not sure that I want to. Hey I got up and finished, just took a little detour on the ground and decided to go sideways for a few seconds.

And I also was coming back to add what he said from the time we got there and for me up to the moment I went down was AWESOME!!

It was an interesting experience hearing me being called out on the post game show, that "the offensive lineman should have ran that guy over." Yeah, laughing about that now, not so much on the drive home last night.

• Content Count:  1,532

How did that come about?  I know we discussed it hear on this board not too long ago (red flags for the band or running with the team).  Just wondering...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,577
  • Days Won:  29

I really like this new start of the games ... and glad people get the connection  ;D

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,745
  • Days Won:  3

... and glad people get the connection

Sad, but not necessarily a true statement. The girls that sit next to us (+/- 21 years old) wanted to

know what the Karate guys were going to do and what that had to do with USF.

College: it's not for everyone!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,577
  • Days Won:  29

Wooly,

Didn't realize your seats were behind mine.

Karate guys ... LOL

• Content Count:  3,827

That would be my dumb ass that fell down. lol Thanks for the concern, my knee is a little bruised, but nowhere near as bad as the embarrassment. The sashes that we wore was a little lose before we ran, and I didnt tighten it, and it fell to my ankles, and down I go, rolling to prevent being trampled, which I wasnt. Then kicked it off and finished the run to the end zone.

I mean this in the nicest possible way............

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I almost ran over you Andy. I felt bad but they said NO stopping.

It was awesome though (the experience).

I didnt realize you were behind me Chris. lol  btw, how close was the team to running me over? I havent seen any video of it, and frankly not sure that I want to. Hey I got up and finished, just took a little detour on the ground and decided to go sideways for a few seconds.

And I also was coming back to add what he said from the time we got there and for me up to the moment I went down was AWESOME!!

It was an interesting experience hearing me being called out on the post game show, that "the offensive lineman should have ran that guy over." Yeah, laughing about that now, not so much on the drive home last night.

I didn't look behind me. I was scared myself to fall because we were all close together. I hope someone got video of it though. I think I clocked a pretty good 40.  ;)

The video that was played was to give some people an idea of what we were doing. We could have busted out some karate moves, though.

• Content Count:  2,307

Hey Andy and Chris,

I got video of it because I thought some of you might like it... I haven't uploaded it and didn't wanna go around sharing it because I didn't know if Andy wanted to see it.

Granted it all the way from the student section, but it's something.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Hey Andy and Chris,

I got video of it because I thought some of you might like it... I haven't uploaded it and didn't wanna go around sharing it because I didn't know if Andy wanted to see it.

I'd like to see it if it's ok with Andy :)

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Hey Andy and Chris,

I'd like to see it if it's ok with Andy :)

I 2nd the notion.

Archived