• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

So my little sister is coming up for the game today and I need to get her a companion ticket. Form what I have read, I guess I cant get them at school because it is the day of the game. Im guessing I need to get one at the Ray Jay ticket office (Opposite side of the Bucs ship, right??) Thanks in advance and I will see my fellow Bullspen Members out at the game!!

• Content Count:  21,278
  • Days Won:  10

Thanks for the post Students in this blog for the information

All USF students receive one free ticket to USF athletic events with a valid USF ID.

* Student tickets will be available at Gate B starting 1 ½ hours before kickoff.

* Students may purchase companion tickets for guests who would like to sit in the student sections. 

* Companion tickets are $16 in advance and $21 at the game. 

* Game day companion tickets can only be purchased at the main ticket office of Raymond James Stadium due to University auditing procedures.

* Advance companion tickets are available the week of a game at entry 3 of the Sun Dome.

* Ride the Bull Runner FREE from the student parking lot at Willow and Maple Dr. and back every home game.

* Student sections are located in 143-151, 201-204,241-245.  All seating is general admission.

• Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

I guess they changed that, last season people could have bought them right at the student entry while people were waiting to get in.  Make sure you get there early to buy them, that way you can make the line early.

• Content Count:  178
  • Days Won:  0

I have four extra tickets in section 213 (Club level no access to lounge) + one parking pass. free to a good home.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

I have four extra tickets in section 213 (Club level no access to lounge) + one parking pass. free to a good home.

I have 4 friends going to the game we could use them if you still have them........

Archived