• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Secondary road trip: Rutgers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I know the big road game is Auburn this year (2400 people or so)... I didn't get tickets for the Auburn game, but I still want to travel for a conference game. Is anyone going to Rutgers? It would be great if we had enough Bulls who want to travel but couldn't make it to Auburn attend.

• Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

I'll be there +7

• Content Count:  3,407

MAn this game is tempting.... If I go it will be pretty last minute dec. and I would do a fly thurs and fly back fri. very doubtful

• Content Count:  2,307

If I can get a decent job in the next few weeks then my happy ass is flying in to NYC...and hopefully taking 5+ relatives.  Again, first I gotta get the job and then try to get on the plane...ugh, I hate flying.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Rutgers will be a 2 week trip for me.  Will be arriving on 10/14, tickets for Mel Brooks' new musical "Young Frankenstein"on the 17th, the game on the 18th, time to spend with the baby Bull who is finishing his PhD at SUNY Albany and celebrating mother-in-law's 87th birthday.  Get a chance to see family and friends!  Doesn't get much better than this!

Think I will need a vacation from my vacation when I get back home. 

AWESOME!!!

GO BULLS!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  1,378

I am going with 1 other.  Should be a great Thursday night game!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

My roommate and I will be there. We're both flying up Thursday morning and meeting up with a bunch of my cousins and their friends (a mixture of USF and Rutgers alums). Friday we're going to Atlantic City and then Saturday we're going to NYC to pay homage to the greatest bar ever, McSorley's. Roommate flies back Sunday while I spend the following week in Jersey visiting family and taking in Bon Jovi at the brand new Prudential Center, Devils home opener at Prudential Center and the Jets/Buffalo game.

I was actually thinking about driving up to UConn for the game, but the Devils game is that same night.

• Content Count:  5,903

I guess what my original post was meant to say was that, do you think USF Athletics should make a secondary official road trip since the Auburn trip sold out. It would be nice to have great showings at two away games.

• Content Count:  3,407

If we are a 1 loss team at this point..... I guess I could leave at 4pm Wednesday--Arrive Thursday 10am check in to a hotel early sleep until 3pm, get to game and tailgate for 4-5 hours.... Leave Friday morning 7ish-- Get back home by 1am ish Saturday morning... hmmmmmm Rent 8-12 Passenger van three days (3 days $85 a day) $255 + $500 for gas + 200 3 rooms night hotel).... I be willing to bet you could do this trip with 10 people for about $100, plus ticket and food? 

Archived