• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ryan's Not the Only Sporting News Bulls Blogger

Jim Johnson

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

I could not agree more, when Brett made an error in his college preview and I pointed it out on the board he did not berate me. Instead he thanked me for my readership, explained how the error was made, told me it would be corrected and offered to hear anymore comments I may have on his future writings. Ryan may be "on staff" but he is certainly short of a professional or an expert.

Third off puc86 I really dont care about my english on this message board.

That's just it, writers care about their grammar.  And experts know what they are talking about.

I submit that you are neither.  lol

Also, your readership is plummeting with every post you make on this website.  Stop fighting with people, it's what a writer would do.

Paul Wall, I really don't think he is a Bulls fan.(I'm still waiting for his first post about the Bulls and not himself.)  I think he found an unoccupied blog and pounced on it like the superstar he is.

I do care about my grammar when Im writing topics on Sporting News.

I'm

r to the izzo your funny there is no way Jim is better than me at sportswriting about USF Athletics.

I am going to go out on a limb and guess that Jim, at the very least, could not be any worse than you at blogging.

Guest Ryan_Hamilton

;D What did I tell you puc86 I care about my english when I am sportswriting not when I'm talking on the Bulls Pen message board. Fine then you want to correct me I will correct you'll when you make a mistake.

• Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

r to the izzo your funny there is no way Jim is better than me at sportswriting about USF Athletics.

I am going to go out on a limb and guess that Jim, at the very least, could not be any worse than you at blogging.

Actually, not a bad idea, Jim is the one for at least the last two years has broken down the bowl picture for all the conferences and his projections for this board. I would feel comfortable calling him an expert.

The more Ryan posts the more I think this is a bad joke by a ucf fan.

Guest Ryan_Hamilton

None of you on here could do better than me at blogging. If you think that, get yourself a job which of course has to pay money for you to be a sportswriter.

• Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

None of you on here could do better than me at blogging. If you think that, get yourself a job which of course has to pay money for you to be a sportswriter.

OK, ding ding ding, I smell a tinman! (See last sentence in my post before the one I'm quoting).

Guest Ryan_Hamilton

If any of you think that you could become a sportswriter, write an article in this post and lets see how you do.

Archived