• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BCS bowl lures signees to South Florida

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  0

-- Jeff Berlinicke, The Fort Meyers News-Press

Is the guy legit?  He misspelled Fort Myers

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

thats what im sayin....if he writes for their paper you think he would be able to spell the city's name correct.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

thats what im sayin....if he writes for their paper you think he would be able to spell the city's name correct.

Notice this was printed in the Florida Today. I'm sure they just misspelled it when they printed his column.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  937

Florida Today is my local newspaper, I was back home in Melbourne, over the break and actually saw a 6x8 color photo of Matt G in the Sports section, and them talking about our upcoming bowl against ECU. When I came to USF, there was nothing about this school in any pages of that paper. Its nice to get some loving from over there

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

As a former damned Yankee myself I get pissed when I see the Rutgers billboard trying to get our Florida boys to leave.  I think it is a great idea.  Do a billboard showing the palm trees and a picture of the blizzard conditions and ask.......where would you rather play football????????

I think it would be awesome.

After looking up the rates I don't think we can afford to have one of those.  The rate quoted for NJ is $12,000 a month for just one! Rutgers pays a lot less for their Florida signs, a sign in Ft Myers would only cost 'em $2,800 a month.

Moises, let me at least dream.   LOL     I am not saying that we definitely have to do that, but it would certainly yank Rutgers chain if we did.  

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

foothold in new jersey?

leavitt needs a foothold in florida

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

As a former damned Yankee myself I get pissed when I see the Rutgers billboard trying to get our Florida boys to leave.  I think it is a great idea.  Do a billboard showing the palm trees and a picture of the blizzard conditions and ask.......where would you rather play football????????

I think it would be awesome.

After looking up the rates I don't think we can afford to have one of those.  The rate quoted for NJ is $12,000 a month for just one! Rutgers pays a lot less for their Florida signs, a sign in Ft Myers would only cost 'em $2,800 a month.

Moises, let me at least dream.   LOL     I am not saying that we definitely have to do that, but it would certainly yank Rutgers chain if we did.  

usf doesnt have that type of marketing ambition