• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Anyone Planning on Buying Season Tix?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  26
  • Days Won:  0

Bullhonkey and myself are planning on buying season tickets.  We would like to get into Section 111 which has a contribution on $3500.  We're trying to find some other Bull's fans to get in on it.  Since we have two people, we ideally need 6 more to make it as cheap as possible.  With 8 people this would be a contribution of $437.50 plus the $202 season ticket.  Anyone interested?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Me and a buddy are looking to get a group together of 20 or more so as to get a group discount. But, we aren't looking to put down that much cabbage.

The season tickets would need to be paid for up front.  As far as the contribution goes, it can be paid quarterly, which is the option we would do, and the first payment would not come until around July.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Are those dollar amounts for the upcoming season? If so, where did you gett them?

Are those dollar amounts for the upcoming season? If so, where did you gett them?

I got those numbers from (800) GO-BULLS.  I talked to Paul and they are for the upcoming season.

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

Ferdinand:

Actually in order to have the tickets for next season, you would need to make the entire contribution by June 30, 2007 and then you could go on the quarterly.  Your donation must be paid prior to end of the fiscal year.  The ticket guys should be telling you this as well.

Also, keep in mind the donation check must come from one person and only one persons name can be on the account.  We won't accept 8 checks to go towards one donation.  It's a tax issue.

If you have any specific questions feel free to call me in the office or I can answer your questions here.  Thanks for your interest.

Eric

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Days Won:  10

Yo, Ferd, I may be good for four of them.  I have a call in to my brother right now.  Check your PM.

Ferdinand:

Actually in order to have the tickets for next season, you would need to make the entire contribution by June 30, 2007 and then you could go on the quarterly.  Your donation must be paid prior to end of the fiscal year.  The ticket guys should be telling you this as well.

Also, keep in mind the donation check must come from one person and only one persons name can be on the account.  We won't accept 8 checks to go towards one donation.  It's a tax issue.

If you have any specific questions feel free to call me in the office or I can answer your questions here.  Thanks for your interest.

Eric

I specifically asked him when the first payment would need to be made and he did say July.  But, if that's not the case, I guess we will be making the entire payment before June 30th.

I will contact him again to get more info.