• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

best active nfl coach

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267
  • Days Won:  0

I agree, anyone who doubted Parcells as being the best head coaches in recent history, and one of the best of all time prior to the season should be convinced of it by now.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464

I am a huge fan of Tuna but I think his understudy Bill Belicheck is the best coach now. He will not run out on his team after two or three years and is a master game planner.  

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464

Good call. I am also a big fan of **** vermeil. How could you not play hard for that guy.  Belicheck and Tuna are more of the tear you down and build you back up guys where as with Vermeil you know he is giving you every ouce of himself to win and you got to give him everything back.  I see why that guys gets burned out after a few seasons.  I really like what Marvin Lewis has done with the bengals but he has a lot to prove bvefore he gets on a list with tuna, belicheck and Vermeil.