• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

bye bye respect

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  254
  • Days Won:  0

no big east team is worthy of NC as i said all along

No SEC team is worthy of NC this year.  No ACC team is worthy of NC.  No Big12 team is worthy.  What's your point?

Add the Pac-10 to that theory as well.  Cal laid ANOTHER egg vs. Arizona

bcs runs thru LA and usc and usc as always controls their own fate

until big east elite start playing top 10 teams BE will get no respect

After Notre Dame beats USC,  the BCS will need to find another road to travel.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  549

florida isnt worthy?

come back when you know the game

tell your school to schedule real teams OOC

I can see why you've got quite the fan club over here; you're a real pleasure to converse with.  Anyone ever tell you that?

Florida's  OOC schedule;  Southern Miss, UCF, Western Carolina, and FSU.  Combined record:  16-24.

Louisville's OOC schedule;  Kentucky, Temple, Miami, Kansas State, MTSU.  Combined record:  26-26.

Florida has beaten one top10 team.  Is that supposed to impress me?  They beat #9 LSU and lost to #15 Auburn.  Louisville beat #8 West Virginia and lost to #7 Rutgers.  Sagarin says UF's strength-of-schedule is 15th, and Louisville's is 24th.  You think the Gators are that much more worthy than Louisville?

But wait.  Now you're gonna tell me that you and you alone know that LSU and Auburn are both better than WVU and Rutgers, even though both human polls and the computer rankings say otherwise.

Louisville has played two top ten teams, and Miami was top20 when we played them (top5 when we scheduled them).  A win on the road at Kansas State minus 2 Heisman candidates do anything for you?  We held them to 6 points.  Texas gave up 42 in three quarters.

Let me hear some stats from you, smazza.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Where I think Louisville will lose out is the fact that Florida still plays Arkansas. It will be another top team that UF has defeated, which will give then 9 victories over bowl eligible teams.  Louisville has to beat the living hell out of USF, Pitt, and UConn; then hope for UF, Arkansas, USC, and Rutgers to lose (and Rutgers to lose big).

Not saying it's right, but if Louisville wanted to go to the National Title game they needed to beat Rutgers.

If you had to take a one loss team that this moment however, it wouldn't be FLorida or Louisville. It would have to be USC, based on their schedule alone, they deserve to go to the title game if they win out.

I totally agree.  Louisville's chances are shot.  It's not for lack of a schedule, though.  It's the pure bias that some humans possess.  If Miami and Cincy can scrape up one more win, the Cards will have played 9 bowl teams also.

And I would totally give USC the shot if they win out.

• Topic Count:  9,893
  • Content Count:  66,048
  • Days Won:  172

florida isnt worthy?

I can see why you've got quite the fan club over here; you're a real pleasure to converse with.  Anyone ever tell you that?

Florida's  OOC schedule;  Southern Miss, UCF, Western Carolina, and FSU.  Combined record:  16-24.

Louisville's OOC schedule;  Kentucky, Temple, Miami, Kansas State, MTSU.  Combined record:  26-26.

Florida has beaten one top10 team.  Is that supposed to impress me?  They beat #9 LSU and lost to #15 Auburn.  Louisville beat #8 West Virginia and lost to #7 Rutgers.  Sagarin says UF's strength-of-schedule is 15th, and Louisville's is 24th.  You think the Gators are that much more worthy than Louisville?

But wait.  Now you're gonna tell me that you and you alone know that LSU and Auburn are both better than WVU and Rutgers, even though both human polls and the computer rankings say otherwise.

Louisville has played two top ten teams, and Miami was top20 when we played them (top5 when we scheduled them).  A win on the road at Kansas State minus 2 Heisman candidates do anything for you?  We held them to 6 points.  Texas gave up 42 in three quarters.

just look at the SOS for all teams you mentioned

sec doesnt need tough ooc when compared to big east pal because SEC conference is so tough

you are trying to defend big east teams' schedule are you???????\

if you want someone pleasureable to talk to dont come to me

you want to talk sports  i am here

"Not saying it's right, but if Louisville wanted to go to the National Title game they needed to beat Rutgers."

ul needed to beat a ranked team on the road

I totally agree.  Louisville's chances are shot.  It's not for lack of a schedule, though.  It's the pure bias that some humans possess.  If Miami and Cincy can scrape up one more win, the Cards will have played 9 bowl teams also.

And I would totally give USC the shot if they win out.

you need to relook at ul's schedule my friend

miami and cincy are jokes

ul needs to go to arkansas and destroy them like  usc did

or go to texas like osu did

just look at the SOS for all teams you mentioned

sec doesnt need tough ooc when compared to big east pal because SEC conference is so tough

you are trying to defend big east teams' schedule are you???????\

if you want someone pleasureable to talk to dont come to me

you want to talk sports  i am here

I'd love to talk sports with you smazza, but you'd rather not.  You've written the same sentence about scheduling a top15 program (whatever that is) over and over and over.  Is that talking sports?

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

no big east team is worthy of NC as i said all along

No SEC team is worthy of NC this year.  No ACC team is worthy of NC.  No Big12 team is worthy.  What's your point?

florida isnt worthy?

Did you seriously imply UF is worthy after they botched multiple snaps in a game against an average opponent?  That anemic offense is a joke.  UF doesn't run the ball well at all.  How many championship teams have done well without having a good running threat?

The only POSSIBLY worthy SEC team is Arkansas.  UF might warrant a look IF they can even get by them.  Even then, their schedule is BARELY harder than rutgers, and easier than USC's and maybe even Notre Dame's.  UF needs a lot of help before they even merit consideration in the NC game.

Why don't YOU learn a little bit about objective analysis of football teams, and then try again?  There are a good 4 or 5 teams with 1 or fewer losses that unlike UF CAN handle snaps, CAN run the ball, and CAN score.