• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thank You for coming to Orlando ! ! !

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  869
  • Days Won:  0

This goes out to everyone I met at the TD Waterhouse today and everyone we did not get a chance to meet.  Thank You Bulls for coming to Orlando, the green and gold showed up, represented and hopefully your drive home was safe and issue free.

It is not an easy thing to be a BULL in Orlando, today though hopefully put some things in perspective for the Orlando folks... Vandalism to our cars, the gestures, the smack, etc.... what is your point? We support USF - we are not your problem.

Thanks go out to Greg Auman at the St. Pete Times,  he called myself and some other Bull Faithful in the Orlando Area.  

http://www.sptimes.com/2006/09/16/news_pf/Sports/A_lot_to_lose.shtml

Thanks go out to Mike Bianchi at the Orlando Sentinel - the more you try and ignore the USF program and try not to look at reality,  the better the USF program does.

Here is to the folks I met from Brevard and Volusia counties, we will get some watch parties going there soon.    Thanks to all for making the trip,  we hope to see more folks in 2008 for the next Orlando game.

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307

Ohh, I think you walked by our tent and thanked us.  We were by the red Jeep that was painted green and gold.

You're welcome... I have fun at the game.  Had even more fun walking out of it.  I thought that the stadium was going to break or fall at any time.  I've been spoiled by Ray Jay.

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,701

Good job Kevin! (and AA/Bulls Club staff) Great tailgate!  Great attendance!