• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

What's this I hear about WVU to SEC??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

Rumors I know...but Vandy leaving the SEC with all those problems they have going on makes sense.  And I know WVU would take off like a rocket to the SEC...who wouldn't??!!

C'mon SEC....do the right thing.  Save Vandy!  ......and put them out of their misery by letting them out of the SEC...then invite WVU!!  The SEC would ROCK!!

• Topic Count:  164
  • Content Count:  1,386

Rumors I know...but Vandy leaving the SEC with all those problems they have going on makes sense.  And I know WVU would take off like a rocket to the SEC...who wouldn't??!!

C'mon SEC....do the right thing.  Save Vandy!  ......and put them out of their misery by letting them out of the SEC...then invite WVU!!  The SEC would ROCK!!

Why would Vandy leave the money? Vandy didn't do away with athletics, just put the Athletic department under another part of the university, instead of letting it be it's own department. According the to Vandy president this was done to have a tighter rein on the Athletic department.

Kizarvexis

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661

Don't you know anything? The SEC is going to invite East Carolina!  ::)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,729
  • Content Count:  37,549
  • Days Won:  29

Why would Vandy leave the money? Vandy didn't do away with athletics, just put the Athletic department under another part of the university, instead of letting it be it's own department. According the to Vandy president this was done to have a tighter rein on the Athletic department.

Kizarvexis

Which is pretty much getting rid of it ... I BULLieve they will stay in the $EC ... it's the ONLY week team every season, but still gives teams, especially uf trouble ...

Vandy's president is saving money and stopping the waste of sports money that nobody cares about ... IMO

• Topic Count:  164
  • Content Count:  1,386

Which is pretty much getting rid of it ... I BULLieve they will stay in the $EC ... it's the ONLY week team every season, but still gives teams, especially uf trouble ...

Vandy's president is saving money and stopping the waste of sports money that nobody cares about ... IMO

As I understand it, the AD was let go, but the rest of the Athletic staff is now under another department in the university. I believe it is a department right under the president allowing him a more hands on approach to spreading the SEC $ to where he wants it to go.

Kizarvexis

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267

Why would they want to go to the SEC?  Its a watered down league.  The MAC is a far superior conference.  

No, wait I mean C-USA is the best conference out there, or is it the Big East?  Hold on a sec...

To roommate: "HEY DID WE GET THAT FOOTBALL ONLY INVITE TO THE BIG EAST?"

Roommate: "NOPE, FELL THROUGH DUDE."

OK, i'm back...C-USA, definatly C-USA the best conference in the country.

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

I think Goldenbuc is reaching way down in the rumour mill to post that crap.  Vandy is going nowhere and there are no plans in the works to expand the SEC, unless you are a crack smoking ECU fan!  What gives with ButtPirates, they must be crazy to think they are going to get an invitation to join the SEC!  Hey Goldenbuc you haven't been hanging out with any ECU fans have you, second hand crack smoke can be hazardous to your health.

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

I think Goldenbuc is reaching way down in the rumour mill to post that crap.  Vandy is going nowhere and there are no plans in the works to expand the SEC, unless you are a crack smoking ECU fan!  What gives with ButtPirates, they must be crazy to think they are going to get an invitation to join the SEC!  Hey Goldenbuc you haven't been hanging out with any ECU fans have you, second hand crack smoke can be hazardous to your health.

No, I saw a coupleof WVU fans talking about it after it was heard on the radio.  It's probably rumor....but why would it matter to you, Bullwark?

....oh yeah...nevermind. ;)

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Goldenbuc wrote:

oh yeah...nevermind.  

Good lets keep that way,  ;)

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

Fool, everyone knows FAMU is a lock for the SEC.

And ECU will be taken, but by the MWC.

WVU will get the PAC-10 invite.

Temple will join the ACC along with Villanova to give the ACC a much needed PA prescence (PSU is going BE)

See?  It all makes sense.